TIRED day 1

SOOOO today is starting off as one of those im TOO tired days for me. Now this happened to me like a week ago and i thought of an idea, each day im tried im going to do an art that represents my tiredness. So this is tired art day 1, and i chose to do my trollhunter oc Freya with Draal. YESSS im back to drawing her jeez it's been sooo long since i drew an art of Freya. I tired to do Draal's colors right but you know it's only my second time coloring and drawing him so my colors for him might be off. Anyway in this it's just based of how tired i am in real life but the story in this art i guess i don't know lets just say Freya came back to Jim's house (since she has no were to go) after a mission with the others and she's beat. Draal of course was in the basement already. And she just places herself in his embrace and she takes a long well deserved nap. Draal of course was use to this after a while sometimes Freya would come back completely tired and barley awake so he just stood still enjoying the time her had with Freya even if it meant she was asleep for a bit. I like how this came out despite how it looks somewhat pixeled and messy. I wish i could have but a background or something but i was just to tired and wanted to get this art done. 

Freya and art belongs to me

Draal belongs to the tales of arcadia francize