Ice cream kitty

So this is an tmnt art i had actually sketched out in one of my many sketchbooks but i just never came around to it until yesterday i found it and i was like OOOHH i want to do it digital, so thats what i did yesterday i did it digital. BUT i did color it normally how i do it i did that black with their colors being splashed on and stuff, i only did that way because yesterday i had to finish the Jurassic world art for day 3 of the challenge i'm doing. Also after i did do this art yesterday i went straight to the Jurassic art so i did post this art yet until today.  So this art is just a simple art based on the characters hanging out, Harper my oc is hanging with Mikey the one she can relate to the most out of the turtle brothers. And Mikey then shows her another friend of his ice cream kitty, OF COURSE being the cute loving animal girl she is SHE LOVES ice cream kitty. And Ice cream kitty seems to like her based on the ice cream on her face that she tries to wipe of with her hands. I love how this came out even though i wish i had time to color it better and normal and i did forgot to add the bowl ice cream kitty is usually seen in. Also this is based of the 2012 version of tmnt if you couldn't guess it.

Harper and art belongs to me

Mikey and ice cream kitty belongs to the tmnt francize