(Gift) Decima

So i recently figured out about the games called Mass Effect and let me just say WHY DIDN"T I KNOW ABOUT IT SOONER. Mass Effect looks so cool from what i have been told by my friend Gypsy-Girl-727. Also Gypsy-Girl-727 was the one to introduce me to the francize and i owe i big thanks to here so thank you Gypsy-Girl-727!! Anyway ever since i've been introduced to these games so like literally 2 or 4 day ago i've been falling in love with the species turians. I just love how they look and the weird way they have like plating for skin and how i think their said to be based of birds and reptiles...and you know i have a thing for reptiles of things that like reptilian i already love like more than 4 characters that are reptiles lol ANOTHER to add to the bunch. Now im thinking of making oc's for this..if that wasn't obvious lol. But you see i felt like i need to a least know everything before making an oc that might have some problems or things that turians normally don't have or it's against their biology and people start calling me out or shaming me for it. And i don't want that so until i play the games i won't be making an oc...i think BUT i can upon a problem I WANTED TO DRAW A TURIAN SO BAD. I wanted to draw some so i would get the hang of it and well an idea popped in my mind why not draw Decima an turian oc the belongs to my friend Gypsy-Girl-727. So thats what i did, now i did my best to make her look like what Gypsy-Girl-727 described specifically. I really like how it came out. Also the back ground is an screenshot from the game of earth since for Gypsy-Girl-727's oc she said something about her oc living on earth after an accident or something.

I hope you like it Gypsy-Girl-727 i tried to do my best!

Art belongs to me

Decima belongs to Gypsy-Girl-727

Back ground in art belong to the mass effect game