Freya

So here is an somewhat redesign art of my trollhunter oc Freya. Now the things i did change about her that you can see in this art is her armor shape and colors i kept the gold and pink armor but added a lighter gray and purple to it also i kept that four stone things in her armor that she had before but i changed the colors a bit. Each of those stone represents the first born members of the domain order the red represents Bellroc the blue represents Skrell the green represents Nari and the white actually represents an oc of mine Horatia the keeper of time which is actually Freya's mother. But Freya doesn't know about the stones representing the domain order. Anyway another thing i changed was her eyes i made them full blue instead of like human eyes that have the white outlined part. She also has some markings/carvings in her stone skin that she got from her father and grandfather. I also changed her hair colors to match her mother's a bit. I changed her horns a bit and gave them carvings like her mother's horns have but kept them black like her father's horns, also i curved her ears down a bit more. Also i gave some black shading down her tail that actually travels from her neck down to the end of her tail and she has some of the black shading on her elbows knee's and shoulders, but you can see them since she has armor on in this art. Also you can't see it but her legs get a bit bigger as they go down to her toes. Know i love her more now then ever and their is still so much more i need to do on her and her future self. Soon i will make a new bio for her so keep a look out for it also i will be making a redesign on her human form too and her brother Griffith and Falicity. 

Freya and art belongs to me

Background belongs to the trollhunter tv series

published 4/8/22