The Feeling

So another pixel art and another tmnt oc pixel art *sigh* i can't stop with the pixel art lol. So this tmnt oc pixel art is another Nevaeh art, you can clearly guess which of my tmnt oc's is my top fav my girl Nevaeh. Also this is based of the 2012 version of  my oc Nevaeh. Anyway this art is more of a dump art, i just got a random idea in my mind when i drew this, i wanted to do a drawing that represents one of Nevaeh's bad sides. The one i represented with this art is her sorrow about herself. You see Nevaeh always questions her existence like why was she made like she is why wasn't see human bla bla bla you usual i wish i was a human thing, she also questions why she was gifted or entrusted with the power of fire and if she will ever control the inner power inside her or will she bring end to those she loves. She has doubts about herself quite often. Also she questions why her parents left her and her siblings all those years ago, but what she and her siblings don't know is that their parents didn't technically leave them they died years ago and it wasn't by choice. But like most people/characters with this problem she hides this feeling down in her gut, she puts on that tough act. She has not told anyone about those thoughts she has not even her Master, Master Laurelin nor her siblings. So that raps up the description of this art, but maybe later or one day i will make an art that better represents Nevaeh's inner sorrow and doubts. 

Art and Nevaeh belong to me