TIRED day 2

Im tried again lol not just because it's the weekend were i am BUT just had trouble sleeping and now IM TIRED to the brim of having dark rings under my eyes. It's like the other day i was like tried like i want to go to sleep tired but the night before was just like im tired but not sleepy tired and my brain was like nope YOU MUST STAY AWAKE feel the pain HAHAHA. But anyway i still am managing to try to draw today. And this is my first art of this tried day. It's just an art of my tmnt oc Nevaeh with Raph in 2003 and somewhat 2010 style, this art just represents when Raph needed a break probably from is brothers or from training so he goes to his fav person or should i say axolotl. He just needed a break so he relaxes with Nevaeh and she doesn't mind one bit...but Raph does tell her to never tell anyone that he has a soft side or else. And Nevaeh is fine with not telling anyone because she can enjoy this side of Raph all she wants. So even though i like this art it's a bit messy, the reason is something with my first wacom aka art tablet is making the art i draw on it all messy and pixelated looking but i was to tried to redraw this on my phone so i just posted it.  

Art and Nevaeh belongs to me

Raph belongs to the tmnt francize