Your Father

here is an art of one of my raya and the last dragon oc's Alaric with his sister Kailani who is Gypsy-Girl-727 oc and their mother who i haven't got name for yet. This art represents the outlook of Alaric and Kailani's mother's thoughts about her mate. You see Alaric and Kailani's father wasn't the best father nor King for the fire dragons he was stubborn selfish and a hothead the only thing great about him was how he kept his people save and how much he loved his mate well until she gave birth to their children Alaric and Kailani. The father wasn't expecting more than one and to be honest he only needed an heir and after Kailani and Alaric's birth the father became cold to the rest of his family well lest cold to Kailani who he trains to be his heir rather then Alaric he thought Alaric was just to soft while Kailani was a little more hot headed and crazy like the father himself. Alaric hated how his father didn't like him at all and how he treated Kailani better than him and his mother. But his mother was the one who loved Alaric more and hated how selfish her daughters has became because of her mate. One day when Alaric was getting bathed by his mother and Kailani was coming to them from her training qith father. She trotted in all filled with pride and sass, mother smiled a bit as her daguhter sat beside her side. Alaric didn't look at his sister and Kailani glared but smirked "so how was your normal day brother" Kailani said trying to be innocent. Alaric frowned  "f..fine yours", Kailani smirked "father showed me our territory for WHEN I take over the throne to bad he didn't take you with use". Alaric growled a bit and mother noticed and sighed shaking her head. Alaric then huffed and turned around to face his sister who was laid down by their mother's hind leg a few inches away from himself. He glared and growled a bit but then he looked up to their mother and his eyes softened "mother". "What is it my dear" she smiled as she licked his mane back to finish bathing him. "Wh..why does FATHER not like me" Alaric asked as he looked up at his mother looking so sad and innocent their mother's gaze went from sad and guiltily to a look of hate and disgust. "When it comes to children your FATHER is an IDIOT" she growled as her blood red eyes glowed a bit before going back to normal. Alaric frowned at this while Kailani looked shock about how their mother described their father, she thought he was amazing but that was only because he was interested in Kailani as his heir and nothing more. But Kailani was blinded by the so called love their father laid on he shoulders. i hope you guys like this and comment if you want. oh and i hope you like this Gypsy-Girl-727. 

The Mother art and Alaric belongs to me

Kailani belongs to Gypsy-Girl-727

Background belongs to lion king