Rottmnt Future Harper

SOOOO after doing rottmnt future Nevaeh next was Harper the cute peppy cheery little sister. Now for future Harper i wanted her to have a new look but still has that feeling of her style. She mostly has a style thats sort of like ninja style mixed with an anime hip hop style. Anyway the only thing that changed about her were that her hair is shorter now shoulder length at most, also her bangs are more bang like. Her fins and eyes are different shaped. Like her sister Nevaeh she grew dragon spike like skin but unlike her sister's spikes which are under her elbow area Harper's are on her shoulders. Also the water splash marking on her back grows to be marked on her shoulders half on her tail and thighs and most of her back. Also her white markings change too. Her blue dot markings change too. Also if you remmbered that one art i did of my ocs with another oc called Tomiko and Harper had that symbol on her shirt well she has it still in the future just her shirt is a bit different styled in the future. ALSO you know how i said that future Nevaeh controls her powers better and can transform into a dragon like form made of fire well it's the same for her siblings but for Harper since she control water her dragon like form is made of water also i thought her dragon form hair and tail fins would like cool as a waterfall like look.

Anyway im glad on how she came out like i can tell this is an older version of her rottmnt design

character and art belongs to me