Rottmnt future Nevaeh

So remember that WIP i did of future rottmnt Nevaeh bio i did after seeing the movie and what not well its done here she is and I LOVE IT. Now here comes some answers about Future rottmnt Nevaeh. She as you can tell when people get older their faces and body change and thats what happen to her and she does get taller she goes from if i remember 5'5 to 6'0. Also her eyes lose that fading look in the inside of them and her eye lashes grow and she gets a few longer ones too. Her hair does change it doesn't stay that curly though, her hair kind of stays the same length from when she was a teen maybe a bit longer, her fins do change shape too and get darker in color. She also gets some dragon spike looking skin on her outer lower arm part. and on the outer part of her thigh but those are mostly covered in her battle clothes. Now see does upgrade her gauntlets that were given to her by her Master laurelin, but they were made and used by Nevaeh's mother so Nevaeh never parted without them unless she goes down for bed or when it lounge around time with the fam. Her spots do change a bit too. Now my headcanon for my fanfic and oc species that Nevaeh and her siblings are i think that the female's are more fluffy then males even when grown so Nevaeh is very fluffy as an adult and their tails grow longer. Also for Nevaeh her fire marking grows bigger and grows to make a pattern down her tail too. Also when she's older she does master her power and she does get control of her more feral fire dragon goddess like form which is that big mostly fire-y red colored being in the bio on the top right corner. 

character and art belongs to me