We're Bats I Think That's obvious

SO it again has been a little while since my last Silverwing art, so here is a new one. And this backstory of the art is a bit long. Now back when i was doing that sketch of my oc Lamia i made these sketches of the three siblings but in a different style. And the version of them in this art is that different style. I'm not sure what i was going for with the style change. Anyway the scene and title of this art is based off one of the scenes in the sonic movie like where Tom asks Sonic what and who he is and he says 'Im a hedgehog i think that's obvious'. But in this art it's happening to my Silverwing ocs i was think of a short story based of this were somewhat like Sonic my Silverwing oc's were like big talking bats from a hidden world or something. And some person catches as they were hunting and pouching but a ranger of the forest of something saved them and brought them home to see if anything was wrong with these usual colored and big bats. But later the three bats escape the little cage the ranger forest lady brought them home in and started to look around from the table in the kitchen. And once the lady came back into the room with some kind of medical kit but with her daughter things start to get weird, and at some point the daughter asks "what are you", and Shakila answers "we're bats I think that's obvious". Now even though i love this idea it might not be made into a story of mine and plus it is kind of usual and weird with Lamia's colors and stuff even though she looks ok. I also don't like how the background is some what simple i just didn't know what else to add or do. Also the pic in the frame in the left corner of the art i used from google so i didn't draw the pic in the frame but every thing else i drew. 

Art Shakila Lamia and Kage belongs to me