JW day4: Sketch

SO day 4 art for the 7 day challenge is actually just a sketch this time. The sketch is based on how my oc Ash and CrystalWing1's oc Crystal met the raptor squad aka Blue Charlie Delta and Echo. As you can see it's..not going to well, this art is also based of an scene in a roleplay me and CrystalWing1 are still working on about our oc's meeting the raptor squad. You see some where in my fanfic and the roleplay Ash and Crystal are being freed from the secret lab, well that is IF they become apart of the raptor squad and be good if not they would be brought back to the secret lab to possibly be experimented on more maybe to make a new dino who knows. Anyway I did do each character in a different line color so i could tell who's who even with the names being labeled in the art itself. I think the ones i love the most and came out great is of course Ash and Crystal and Blue. Now i did have some trouble with the raptor squad like trying to make them have some of the same body features but also look different in their own way. Now i might finish this like coloring it and stuff but who knows all i do know is that after i do that with this art im going to feel tired lol.

Art and Ash belongs to me

Crystal belongs to CrystalWing1

Blue Charlie Echo and Delta belongs to the Jurassic francize

 Published 3/29/22