JW day7: Accepting

THIS is the last art of the 7 day challenge im doing that is related with my Jurassic oc Ash. So this art is just based off the art i did for the day 6 for the challenge where i said in my fanfic after the fallen kingdom and Ash and Crystal join Blue and Penny into the outside world into the forest Ash going hunting one day but finds out Ripper survived and came face to face with him. Well this art is based off how things go after that day you see Ash keeps the Ripper is alive thing a secret from the others and at least once or twice a day she either sneaks out to see Ripper or says she's going hunting. But she does tell them about Ripper some day. But over her visits she starts to get to know him they talk for a bit and hunt for a bit trying to gain each other's trust and become equals, soon they started to grow onto one another, and Ripper mostly favored her a lot just didn't show it much or say anything. But one day Ash started to say how he's changed so much from their first encounter to now and how he earned her trust and how she accepted him as like a pack member. Ripper of course liked those words even though he longed to be with her more then a pack member but he could live with it for now. Ash gave him some what of a nuzzle hug in a friend way and he returned it. I LOVE THIS ONE defiantly one of my fav so far. I made to versions one with shading and one thats just normal.

Art and Ash belongs to me

Ripper belongs to the Jurassic francize

Published 4/1/22