Rotg oc height chart

so this art is just an ref sheet of my rotg ocs my DeviantArt sis Reshiram95 or now known as Ambadatu27 oc Melody i also added Crystalwing1's ocs but the crystal/amethyst one represents both her ocs since the two are twins and i didn't have any more room to add another to represent the other twin also i forgot to add Melody's sister and now im mad at myself for forgetting that hehe. Now i did this not only to show the true heights of the pooka oc's compared to one another but i did promise to my friends i would do something like this so here it is. Right from left we got Crystal/Amethyst who i believed CrystalWing1 said there about the same height as my oc Adora but i knocked off a few feet so the twins are 6'2. Next we have Melody my DeviantArt friend Ambadatu27's oc now i did have to guess her height because well i know she's shorter then her mate (my oc) Gunner and Adora but taller then Aya, but i ended up putting 6'0 for her and the funny thing is when i showed this to my DeviantArt friend Ambadatu27 she said she actually pictured Melody around 6'0 hehe. Next is my beloved baby oc Adora now i did say she was taller then 6'0 but shorter then Bunnymund also if you didn't know in my fanfic i image Bunnymund around 7'0, but anyways i then put her as 6'4 since i remembered in my oc book where she and her siblings are in i said she was 6'4. Next is Gunner the older brother to Adora and Aya now he is suppose to be shorter then his father but taller then Adora Aya and Melody and then i remembered i said he was 7'4 in my oc book so i listed him as 7'4. Next is Aya the younger sibling to Adora and Gunner and the shortest of them all hehe because i remembered in my oc's book i said she was 5'9, short girl hehe. Next is the mother of the three siblings Dola now i didn't really think of her height yet until i did this height chart, the only thing i had on her height so far at the time was that she was shorter then her mate but a bit taller then Aya (the shortness gene comes from the mother hehe), but i settled on making her 6'6 a bit taller then her daughters. Next and finally is the moody hunk beast father Alvaro hehe just love him and don't know why (actually i just think i love him so much because i made him like mysterious moody hunk and SUPER TALL and i guess i dig those types sometimes hehe), anyway so for Alvaro he was the tallest but then i remembered i said to my friend CrystalWing1 that he was 8'0 but once i started sketching him as 8'0 next to the others i realized he just..WASN'T TALL ENOUGH so i changed it to 8'7. Also i was a bit to lazy to do full color and line art for them all so i just did sketches and colored them a bit with some of their colors, also know one is allowed to use these sketches of mine to make bases or anything ok. So that raps it up for this art.

Art, Alvaro, Dola, Aya. Gunner and Adora belongs to me

Melody belongs to Ambadatu27

Crystal and Amethyst belongs to CrystalWing1

Published 3/27/22