No sleep

so ever since I posted my last art that was based of my tmnt ocs and SEEING THE NEW ROTTMNT MOVIE TRAILER I'm now on a tmnt art rage lol. Anyways I've finished this art just in time before I go on a full week break from internet but I will say when I come back I will have more art to post. Anyways I just had an idea that in the Rottmnt version of tmnt and with my ocs in it Nevaeh and her squad live with the turtles so the lair has more rooms but Nevaeh shares a room with Raph since I do pare them together in my fanfic. And Raph tends to snore sometimes. So I had the idea that one day Raph wakes up but thinks Nevaeh's asleep so he goes to get his day started and stuff but Nevaeh as been up all night since she still faces nightmares and plus Raph snores were ear bleeding. Anyway when Nevaeh decided to come out she went into the kitchen for breakfast "well look who woke u--whoa" Draken her brother gasped as he and Raph stood in the kitchen with sandwiches the were probably talking to each other before she came in. Raph frowned "you look like you've not slept in a a couple days" he said Nevaeh growled her eyes glowed a bit but she calmed down and it went away. She sighed "well that's because someone was snoring last night and my nightmares were going to beat me if I went to sleep so... you know".

Art and Nevaeh belongs to me

Raph belongs to the tmnt francize

background i found on google and belongs to the rottmnt series