Who are you

So it's been a while since my last 3below art so i wanted to do an ew art and luckily at the time i had an kinds old sketch in my files. The sketch was based of a scene i was hoping will a happen in the finished 3below fanfic i'm writing with DeviantArt friend TwilightSpringlock, in the scene some where in the 2 season of the 3below episodes in our fanfic Elektra and the royals will be faced by more Voltarians after the whole shu-bang with Tronos Madu. But the Voltarians are actually my two other oc's Barak and his mate Yolanda who are bounty hunters at the time. And one day going home the royals Elektra and TwilightSpringlock's oc Twilight run into the two bounty hunters Elektra tell the royals to go in the mother ship get help from Varvatos and Zadra. Elektra deals with Barak while Twilight deals with Yolanda. As Barak and Elektra fight Barak starts to notice some features about her that looked familiar, since he was the older sibling of Elektra he would have remembered what she kind of looked like back when they got separated. Barak then put somethings together he was happy his sister was alive but when he trys to stop the fighting and make a good reunion scene with his sister Elektra is confused. Barak is shocked that she didn't remember me but it also didn't help that she was super young when the were separated. Anyways that's the story for this art and just a heads up this scene might happen in the fanfic it just depends on how my and TwilightSpringlock do things. Also i got the background from the series so it's not mine. Also last thing is i did change things for Barak a bitlike his spikes and armor and stuff so you will notice a difference between the new him in this art and his old bio chart art i did.  Also i used some refence screenshots of Tronos Madu i have in my files (yes i have many screenshots of him don't judge he is just to perfect to not have pics of him) to help me do there positions in this art.

Art Elektra and Barak belongs to me

Background belongs to the 3below series

published 4/14/22