Into the Wild

SO after seeing the trailer for the new Jurassic movie I"M SO PUMPED for it to come out and after seeing the trailer it kind of brought back the obsession i had over Jurassic movies, and it made me think of the abandoned dino oc i had for the movies. Also i thought back on my abandoned not finished oc since my friend CrystalWing1 asked about roleplaying Jurassic related roleplays. So i decided to go back to finishing the lost oc of mine, this oc i made back in 2013 but i had to update it since i remembered my fav type of dino the indoraptor also known as Ripper and i original made my oc a normal raptor. So i change my oc into a indoraptor. My oc is named Ash and is a female white indoraptor with gray and dark gray shaded markings along her back to the top of her head, on her elbows and ankles. Ash has no quills like Ripper instead she has spikes that are on her head, lower back, elbows and ankles. She has eyes that look like fire itself and she has gray claws somewhat yellow whiteish teeth and she has a big dark red splotchy marking line along her body on both sides kind of like Ripper's yellow line marking and Blue's blue line marking. She can be very protective over he friends and family, she is mostly known to have an attitude but once you get to know her she can be a real teasing sassy sweet cuddle girl. She doesn't really trust humans so she won't hesitate to kill one but she does have pity for the smaller humans. She was an experiment she was created before Ripper she was the first indoraptor test but she was found to be to dangerous because of her spikes so they decided to do Ripper next to see if they can take the testing father and better. She appeared in the Jurassic world movie with the indominus rex as apart of the raptor pack she acted like a big mother to the other raptors but she didn't turn against Owen and the other humans though like the other raptors did. She was raised in a lab along side her friend and experiment Crystal a white black and blue feathered raptor but they both were brought into the raptor pack before the whole indominus rex on the lose thing happened. She lives along side Crystal and Blue after the indominus rex was killed. After the whole fallen kingdom thing happened she became the mate to Ripper who in my fanfic didn't die. I do plan to have her and Ripper have kids who appear in the new Jurassic movie along side Blue and her baby and Crystal in my fanfic and they all are one pack and Ash is the female alpha. Also in another fanfic of mine that i might do she appears in the camp cretaceous series. 

Anyway getting pass all that background stuff about Ash my oc here is the background stuff about this art. This art is based off when Ash Crystal and Blue become free in the wild after the indominus was killed but i didn't draw Blue in this one. In this Ash and Crystal might be hunting who knows i really just wanted to do an art of these two because well..im not making an bio for Ash because well i think it would be to much for me and i might not be ready since i don't draw dinosaur often, and plus Crystal belongs to my DeviantArt friend CrystalWing1 and well im sure she would want to make a bio for her oc if she wanted to. Also i didn't do the background i only drew my oc Ash CrystalWing1's oc and the grass they are on i got the back ground from lion king. Also i did try my best to draw these two im not use to drawing dino's so somethings on them might look weird or off. Also i did two versions one has shadows and stuff while the other is plain.

Ash and art belongs to me

Crystal belongs to CrystalWing1

Background belongs to lion king