That Smile

ANOTHER TMNT PIXEL ART!!!! Now looking back on my tmnt art i realized i didn't do a Draken and Natisha only art like example and art to show how they are a couple or them just hanging out or stuff. So here is my first Draken and Natisha only art or should i say Natken or Drakisha hmmm Drakisha is their ship name now. Now this is based of the 2012 version of the couple so their clothes well should i say Natisha's clothes are a bit different and well Draken just...lets just say 2012 version of Draken has more spots and less clothing then most of the other versions of him. NOW after reading that i know some people might question "why doesn't 2012 version of Draken have clothes like the 2012 version of his sisters", well that because...i just think sometimes they don't really need to wear clothes example like the old styled 80's Mona Lisa she didn't really wear any clothes. Heck the turtles don't really wear anything like shirts or pants and even some other people's oc's have no clothes or no pants and a shirt or pants but no shirt. But anyways i loved doing this pixel art for me it just shows how much Draken loves Natisha's smile and her looks even though Natisha once said she loved her before life looks better, short version Natisha use to be human before mutated and well she hates that people might look at her and think a monster or she might be a monster. But Draken wouldn't have her any other way and he tells and shows her that a lot and in different ways too.

Art Draken and Natisha belongs to me