Bolt Poster (fan made)

So remember how i had those Bolt ocs well back when i made them i was going to do a fanfic of the Bolt movie with my ocs. But that shut down since all the other stuff came up like other arts and real life stuff. But now the idea of a bolt fanfic is BACK. So this art is going to be the cover for the book im doing on wattpad. I made this and i love it to bits. But i did draw the characters in a different style then my old bolt related arts. Also the only oc in the cover of mine as you can see is my main oc Nova and the reason is that i wanted to get this art finished fast and well in the fanfic Nova's brother Daemon and my other oc Stripes might not show up until my next fanfic Bolt 2. Also just a heads up im scraping my other bolt oc Donna aka Daemon's mate, only because i realized that i don't really like her any more and that i only made her so Daemon could have a mate but then now i realized that Daemon doesn't really need a mate. BUT i will say im still going back and forth on if Donna should be scrapped or i just should redesign her. Either way Nova is the only oc of mine that will appear in the bolt fanfic im doing soon while the others will show up in my Bolt 2 fanfic. Anyways i LOVE THIS so much, i think it came out great.

Nova and art belongs to me

Background bolt letters and bolt movie characters belongs to Disney/ Bolt movie francize

published 4/22/2022