Sketch

So...I had this art thing for school and we had to do a drawing or something that had some sort of message behind it. So I wanted to do an art that has the message either for courage or for deforestation, and soon I realized the 2016 and 2018 version of the jungle book movie both have the message of courage since Mowgli the man cub in the end stands up to the tiger Shere-Khan he over comes his fear and its replaced with courage. So I went with a jungle book art, I did it in a somewhat realistic looking style well I tried to. In the front we have Baloo with Mowgli on his back to the left we have Bagheera the panther next to Baloo and on the right I actually put an character of mine in their Atali. If you don't remember my fav jungle book oc Atail then go to my Oc book https://www.wattpad.com/972169761-my-oc%27s-d-jungle-book-2016-2018-1967-2003-oc. She should be there. Anyway then on the top left there is Shere-Khan. Then on the upper left I put a waterfall that leads down to where Baloo in walking in the river. And at the top of the waterfall are wolves but their just the silhouettes of the wolves since their a bit far away from the others. Also in the far back in the middle of the art is just forest and I sketched king Louie's temple sticking out of the trees with some birds flying around then I put the sun but I did draw it in a bit of a different style. It came out better than i thought it would. I had a blast doing this but lest just say my hands got a blast XD they hurt a lot. Now im not sure if i will be doing this sketch in color or digital who knows.

art and Atali belongs to me

jungle book characters belongs to the jungle book francize