Something random

So on DeviantArt me and my friend Furrywolfboy16 started talk you know mot about ratld and or ocs and the kritanta and two tribes story, BUT then they said that the find my villain oc Braco cute and hot and I was like WHOA like I was kind of shocked. They also thought Alaric was fine aka Kritanta's dad. Then after a while talking about it I don't know why but all this reminded me of this vine made by Brandon calvillo https://vine.co/v/ehu5LnbLMU7/ So i had a random funny idea to draw me and Furrywolfboy16 like the vine. So im the girl and furrywolfboy16 is the gun sitting the desk. And since I already knew Furrywolfboy16 like Alaric Kritanta and Braco they were on the list to be in the vine but I had to chose another ratld oc to put in the vine so I chose my friend ambadtu27 on DA or you know her as reshiram95 on wattpad I chose her oc Daisy since Furrywolfboy16 and Amabdatu27's ocs Jarek and Daisy are a thing. I did keep the backgrounds of the vine in there for the art piece but the rest I drew.

I do like this lol and I did my best even though I don't draw humans a lot and plus I tired to make me and furrywolfboy16 look like us in the vine art.

art Alaric Kritanta and Braco belongs to me

Daisy belongs to reshiram85

the vine this art was based off belongs to Brandon Calvillo