Are you ok

So remember that gift sketch I did for ViewsTheLeavyne www.deviantart.com/tfaseira/ar... and how I posted the line art too www.deviantart.com/tfaseira/ar...

Well here is the digital finsihed version and must I say....AAHHFFGGE it came out SOOOO GOOD. I loved how the scene art came out. Also this was a very detailed art one of the most detailed art I had made yet. So to explain what's going on here in the art ViewsTheLeavyne said that they met when Russet saved Jagan from humans who were hurting and attacking them. So this art is based right after Russet saved Jagan. Jagan looked up to see his savor and his eyes widened Russet winced as she saw the scars those humans left on him "oh my god are you ok". Jagan stumble on his words "y..yeah..wh..who...are you" "im Russet and you" "Im Jagan". Jagan coughed a bit as he realized he was staring "um thanks for the help"  Russet smiled a bit "no problem". Jagan then went to stand but he yelped a bit as his body started to hurt Russet winced and gasped "wait stop let me help ya". 

Agian I love this art peice sooo much and I loved how the lighting and shading came out and im surprised how good It came out too. I also hope you guys and ViewsTheLeavyne love it.

Art belongs to me
Russet belongs to ViewsTheLeavyne
Jagan belongs to the raya and the last dragon franchise

Art belongs to meRusset belongs to ViewsTheLeavyneJagan belongs to the raya and the last dragon franchise