My familiar

So i new art to add to the trollhunter arts. So i just had an idea to do an art based of the fact that Freya had a familiar at a young age around the time killahead was about to start so she basically had a familiar like Douxie had Archie. Even though her father 'Bular' didn't approve she would sneak to meet her familiar and soon she was allowed to keep her familiar, and her familiar is actually non-other then my wizards oc Angel. Now in this art it does have the new Freya design i have SO FAR, also you might noeticed their are some changes in Angel's design like more floof around the neck and chest and her ears and stuff well thats because im going to be doing a redesign on Angel so yeah. Also i forgot to mention i think that Freya has power of earth some what like Nari but she can only control vines and plants like trees flowers etc so thats why Frey'a hands and eyes are glowing green. Also Freya is just in her causal troll clothes. Also i used the crystal background to make it look like a crystal cave alos got it from google just added some lighting and shading here and there. Also i put the version of the art of only Freya and Angel below the finished art to let you see them a bit better since in the finished art their a bit to much shading and light to see somethings. 

Art Angel and Freya belongs to me

Background found on google

Published 4/12/22