HH: The Family

SO this art is an horseland based art, i felt like i haven't done any horseland related art in a while. And to some what start but on horseland i chose to do my fav oc Ailsa but i also added Jimber the horse i paired her with hehe of course. BUTTTTT i added something different....I MADE FAN FAOL'S FOR THEM. So i made them two fan foals one girl and one boy. The girl foal  named Bonnie has her mother's coat color and eye color BUT her mane has colors that are from her father and she has one light pink streak in her mane and tail. The boy named Aeolian foal has his father's coat color and white marking down his snout also he has his father's lighter grayish blue eyes, but his mane color is white like his mother and he has multiped almost dark indigo gray like colored streaks in his main and tall. NOW I LOVE how the foal's came out maybe some day i will make some what of an bio for them like i did with their mother Ailsa. Anyway i also just did a plan background but i added an somewhat of a big bush of roses behind them. Also if you haven't notice this is in somewhat of a new style and I LOVE IT and i might use this new style now.

Art Ailsa Bonnie and Aeolian belongs to me

Jimber belongs to the horseland francize