Chapter Eleven

Edited 4/17/15

Twitter:  myeshajones121@yahoo.com
Instagram: myeshalashay121
Gmail: myeshajones58@gmail.com

__________________________
Chapter Eleven
__________________________

       "What the hell is this?" Seth stormed into Austin's pack house with me behind him. After I had come back to the house, Seth had caught the tears sliding down my face and the large tattoo-like bite mark on my neck. Long story short, he wasn't too happy.

        Austin turned around, away from the others, "What are you talking about?"

       "Her neck!" Seth pointed a finger at the visible mark, "Do not act dumb with me."

       "Trust me, sir. I can assure you that's no act." Vladimir stole a glance at Austin, "There is no way someone like him could act stupid, and not be it."

       "She was walking around hunting, because that's the dangerous lifestyle you had her living in, nearly getting herself killed!" Austin was only a inch away from Seth now. "If you have a problem with that, deal with it."

       Seth took off his jacket and threw it across the room, "I plan on it."

       This couldn't be happening. I hope that this isn't happening. "Somebody do something!"

       I could try to talk Seth out of this, but it would be useless. When it came to fighting, Seth wouldn't back down. I think it would bruise his ego.

       "Relax, darling." Vladimir leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms behind his head. "This is something I'd actually like to see."

       I glanced at Carter, "I don't like hunters very well, babydoll. For you, I made an exception." A smirk played on his lips.

       "Jerks." The only two powerful people left in this room, that I knew, were Beverley and Carson. Monica was strong, but she wasn't as strong as a beta or a third in command. Carter and Vladimir already said they wouldn't stop a fight. I had to choose someone to stop the fight. Beverley would probably talk the whole while, so I eliminated her. That left Carson. "Well, aren't you going to do something?"

       "Stopping a fight with Austin in it wouldn't end too well for me." Carson admitted.

       Jonathon stepped forward since nobody else would, "Maybe, we should handle this privately?"

       "No!" Seth answered, quickly. "Austin is clearly not treating girls correctly."

       "Alpha Jackson."

       "We both know you're not fit to be an alpha, Austin."

      "Alpha Jackson!" A growl escaped from the back of Austin's throat. "And, in case you haven't noticed, she is my girlfriend, mate. I have to treat her correctly. It's mandatory."

       A blush made it's way on my face at Austin calling me his girlfriend although I wasn't. There was no denying the connection between us, but I wouldn't give in easily. If I had a chance to fight off this undeniable bond, I would as long as possible.

       "Austin, enough!" Jonathon warned. He placed a hand on his son's shoulder to try and keep him calm.

       "If you weren't Allison's guardian, I would rip your throat out!" He threatened.

       "You have the fighting skills of a mouse, little to none."

       With a step forward, Austin raised his fist. "Lets see about that, shall we."

       I wished either one of them would calm down and talk this out. It was getting out of the control about a mark that should stop aching within hours. To block out the commotion, I did the only thing I could do, I closed my eyes.

       Nothing, I heard nothing. Silence. No fist connecting with a face, or anything. I opened my eyes, and Seth and Austin were on the ground on two opposite sides of the room. Seth was unconscious, and Austin was in his wolf form, a white wolf. This was my first time actually observing him in his wolf form. I know little about werewolves, but I knew white ones were rare. As I looked around, I noticed all eyes were on me including Austin's wolf eyes.

       "H-How did you do that?" Beverley stammered.

       Monica bit her bottom lip like she was debating on something. She stood up and grabbed my arm, "We'll be back. I need to borrow her for a minute."

       "Monica." Carson raised an eyebrow at his mate.

       "Girl talk, Car." She proceeded to drag me out of the room.

       I then remembered Sandy. "Where's Sandy?"

       "I don't know. At school, teaching." Monica brushed off the subject hurriedly.

        "I need her here."

       "She's working at a public school. She can't abandon those students."

       "In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been learning anything here."

       "Fine, I'll get her here to homeschool you." Monica sighed before pointing to the door, "That little stunt you pulled in there, don't do it again."

       "What stunt? And why not?" I asked a little confused and worried.

       "Because you don't want people to find out what you are. Once people find out, they'll want to kill you. Your kind is unwanted around here."

       My kind?

       "What am I?"

       "I'll tell you another day." She grabbed my wrist, dragging me back to the room. "Now, come on."

       I'm not sure what I am, but I did listen to her warning. There was no way I was going to die because I am whatever I am. The only thing I had to do was figure out what I am.