Extra

Twitter: myeshajones121@yahoo.com
Instagram: myeshalashay121
Gmail: myeshajones58@gmail.com

_______________
Extra
_______________

This book was based on two book I deleted. One in which two hybrid twins are sent to school and one finds out that she was mated to the coach, and the other was mated to an alpha who rejected her. She soon went to her beta. Little did he know, he rejected the strongest creature created who could help him defeat a threat to his pack.

The other book was also about hybrid twins that I tried to make like the other book before it. They were the first of their kind, and one of them found their mate at a club. I failed when I forgot that she had a mate, so I deleted it. But they were going to find their dad, and they did find their half brother. In both book, the girls were wolves mixed with witches. This book however was supposed to end with her sister getting dark magic and switching her mate, and he lost his memory. This is where I got the ending to this book.

A few things I changed was her being a hybrid. I wanted her to be a hunter and a witch. After finding out the witch thing wouldn't work with what I had planned, I changed it and created Vinals. Some of you may have read when I had her as a witch but changed it a day after I posted the chapter about Allison. Her mate remained an alpha. She was adopted, that wasn't originally planned.

A bunch of stuff in this book wasn't originally planned like she wasn't supposed to have half siblings who were twins. A vampire wasn't supposed to be included. Her parents weren't supposed to come back, and there was supposed to be more hunters. I originally wanted to end the book with Allison dying, but I didn't think I would like that.

I recently changed the ending because I have a different style of writing now.