Chapter Twenty-Five

Twitter: myeshajones121@yahoo.com
Instagram: myeshalashay121
Gmail: Alicia Johnson never wanted to get caught up in the life she is now living in. The dangerous lifestyle she is forced to accept because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Took a certain interest in a gang leader, a dark gang leader, and a detective.

With a scar so deep it pains, she tells her story. All the memories are back and secrets are spilled. One question remains: will she confess the truth to be with the detective or let her gang leader secret that could get him imprisoned remain a secret? myeshajones58@gmail.com

_________________________
Chapter Twenty-Five
_________________________

After leaving the hospital, Seth and I decided to have a father-daughter day out. It was supposed to make us reconnect like family are supposed to be. The difference between a father-daughter day out and what we were having was Austin was tagging along. While we were trying to decide where to go, Austin suggested expensive places. Seth wanted to go somewhere we could eat good, greasy food. Austin wanted to go somewhere we could eat prim, and proper. After a while of arguing,we all decided on to go to Olive's Garden.
Seth was walking ahead of Austin and I, talking about the days he cherished while he was in school. I didn't mind the company, at least I was alone with my mate. Reminding me, "How do you complete the mating process?" I heard Carson say it made him closer to Monica than I am to Austin right now. It made me feel like I was less fortunate.

"It's when we-" he coughed, motioning his hands in an awkward way. "You know, do it."

I couldn't hold back my laughs. It sounded like a kid-ish word to say when you didn't want to say a bad word such as sex. All jokes aside, it was time for me to get serious. It wasn't that I haven't thought about it, I'm just not sure if I'm ready. One time can lead to many problems, or unexpected things. I don't think I'm ready for it. Not only me, but Austin wasn't either. Next question. "What is a Luna?"

"A Luna is a female who is mated to an alpha, but she has to be excepted and except being in the pack." He looked at me, probably trying to figure out did I catch his drift or not. I didn't know whether he could read my thoughts or not, but I didn't guard them. I wanted him to know I understood what he was saying.

I shivered when a cool breeze hit my sleeveless arms. One of the perks of coming from an hospital. Note the sarcasm. Austin pulled me into his arms, letting one hand brush a loose strand of hair away. He leaned down slowly. I knew what this was going to lead to, and I didn't want to stop it. If his full pink lips were going to be on mine soon, I would love it. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips meet mine. His soft lips. His finger traced circles in my back while his other armed pressed against my cheeks. The kiss became rougher, lovely. Our lips moved with each other, trying to make the moment last.

"Excuse me," Seth. I loved Seth and his childish ways. Nothing he did could make me feel uncomfortable, or make it seem awkward. He still tried to, but it didn't work well. "Are you two lovebirds finished?"

I wiped Austin's swollen lip with my thumb. I turned towards Seth, "Now we are."

"Great, we're at the restaurant." We had been here a while, and I hadn't noticed we were at the restaurant. It shows how much I take an interest in my surroundings. Little to none.

We walked in the restaurant together; I was in Austin's warm arms. When we sat down in a booth in the back, I was between Austin and Seth.