Chapter Seventeen

Twitter: myeshajones121@yahoo.com
Instagram: myeshalashay121
Gmail: myeshajones58@gmail.com

___________________________
Chapter Seventeen
___________________________

       All hell broke loose after Beverley told us what was happening.

       "Keep Allison safe," Austin commanded one of his pack members.

       When I tried to step out of the door, a girl blocked my way. I tried to move her, but I couldn't. Alena and Emmett were trying to get out, but Monica was giving them a hard time. I could tell by her facial expression that she was trying to convince them it wasn't a good idea.

       "Move out of the way!" I tried shoving the girl again.

       "I can't, Luna." Despite her blocking my path, she seemed very disappointed.

       I didn't have time to ask her what a Luna was because I was once again trying to shove her out of the way. Beverley, Carson, Jonathon, and Austin had shifted into their wolf and left. The only people left in the room were the children, females, and Emmett.

       "While I am in here, my mate could be out there getting hurt. Either you let me leave, or I'll-" I let my sentence hang with an empty threat.

       Frustrated, I took a seat. I thought back to my bow and arrows. Austin had taken those away, so I couldn't use them. I really needed my weapons to fight. I thought about the possibility of Austin getting hurt on the battlefield. I didn't even know what or where they were fighting. No doubt, another pack had attacked. I would need my weapons to protect the children and females in here if whatever it was came in the room, attacking us.

       Tapping my foot against the tiled floor, I glanced at Monica. "Do you know who or what is attacking?"

       She shrugged her shoulders, "Carson is blocking me out. He needs to focus on the war at hand, but I have to admit I'm worried about him."

       We had forgotten about Alena and Emmett. They were talking to another female pack member, who had just dropped dead.

       "What did you do?" Alena eyes were full of fear as she stared at Emmett.

       "I can't control it Lena!" Emmett said, turning around. He now noticed Monica and I staring at him in shock. "I can explain. I can't control it. I didn't mean it."

       He not only caught our attention, but the attention of everyone in the room. I didn't want anyone to start questioning him, so I dragged him out of the house by his ear. Once outside, I threw him against the wall with as much force as possible.

       "What are you? I asked you yesterday, but you didn't tell me. I'm asking again, this time I want an answer."

       He looked at Alena for approval. When she nodded, He opened his mouth, "I control-"

       There was a loud scream from behind us. If I wasn't mistakened, I would say it was Seth. No one could stop me when I ran into the woods. Seth was the father every girl could dream of, and I wasn't about to let him die in a battle he didn't belong in. I didn't even know he was fighting. Thinking about it, I don't remember seeing Sandy among the other females in the room. I sighed when I figured she was with him. I was still worried about Austin.