So the Mystery Begins

The Pizza Plex was officially closed now, the security doors locked off the main entrance. Gregory sat at a table in the food court, this time, however, he was being watched by Chica, who was kind enough to find some food, that wasn't garbage, for him. Freddy went off to check on something, or as he so claimed before he left.

"So, how do you like your new look?" Chica wondered, starting to get a bit bored.

"It's better than what I was wearing earlier." he shrugged, he had picked out navy blue kids' shorts and an orange shirt with a zig-zag pattern from the gift shop.

Chica gave a slight nod, she never expected a kid to be so boring, they're usually hyper and bursting with excitement. Eventually, Freddy turned up, signally Chica she could leave, which she almost immediately did, probably to find Roxy.

"How do you feel Gregory?" Freddy asked, worried that he might have gotten a cold.

"I feel way better than I did before, especially now that I got actual food."

"Well, that's good to hear" Freddy ruffled his hair again, noting that it seemed to have gotten longer since the last time he saw him.

"Hey Freddy, do you think I'm still banned from the daycare?"

Freddy looked at him confused, "You were banned from the daycare?"

"Uuuuh...sort of?"

Freddy sighed, "Probably, but Sun is a very forgiving person."

Gregory sighed, he might as well give it a shot, he was getting bored himself and Sun was one of his favorites he had met, besides Freddy of course. Plus he needed a nap, he hadn't slept well in a few days.

As they were leaving for the daycare Freddy picked Gregory up, sitting him on his shoulders.

"Is this what it's like to be tall?" Gregory questioned in wonder.

Freddy chuckled and headed to their destination.

At the daycare, Freddy put Gregory down, but just as he was about to reach the slide, Sun appeared.

"Hooo hooo hooo!" he popped out from the slide, "Hello Freddy and- wait haven't I seen you somewhere before?" He looked at Gregory.

Sun stared at him, thinking, then it hit him.

"You're the rule breaker!"

Gregory facepalmed, he knew this would happen.

"Sun, what happened was an accident, Gregory would never break any rules on purpose," Freddy stated, ignoring the many felonies that he helped the kid commit that one night.

Sun pondered for a moment, "well if it was an accident then I see no reason our new friend can't come back!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Sun went down the slide, waiting for Gregory to follow down into the play area. Freddy patted Gregory's head.

"'I'll come to pick you up in an hour or so," just then Roxy sprinted in.

"Freddy, Monty's throwing another fit again, think you could help?"

Freddy sighed, "I'll be right there."

Roxy nodded and ran off.

"I have to go now, but I'll be back soon, have fun Superstar." He kneeled down and hugged Gregory before leaving.

Gregory yawned and went down the slide. Landing in the ball pit. Sun greeted him and helped him out of the pit.

"Hello Friend!- Gregory right? You're sure up late again, do you not sleep or something?" Sun joked.