Somber Sleep

Gregory had started to yawn quite a lot. Even while watching Freddy break up the fight finally, he only got sleepier.

"Looks like you need to go to bed buddy," Bonnie chuckled as the boy tried to act awake still.

He picked Gregory up, feeling him go limp in his arms, already knocked out. Don stifled a laugh.

Freddy came back up to Bonnie, leading the gang out of the arcade. Most split off, heading back to their rooms till opening time.

"He's sure tired," Freddy spoke softly, glancing at the sleeping boy in the rabbit's arms.

"All that excitement got to him," Don giggled.

"Where is he going to sleep? We can't leave him in the daycare, he would have to be woken up to hide in a few hours, he needs sleep." Bonnie stated.

"He could stay in my room, we're not open to the public yet." Don offered.

They nodded and followed her to the new side of the mall. They were stunned to see the other side, there was so much to explore it seemed.

They made it to her skating rink, the dimmed lighting caused a blanket of tranquility to wash over. They made it to her green room, Bonnie laid Gregory on the couch, placing a blanket she found over him.

"Thank you, make sure he gets some rest though." Freddy thanked.

"Will do sir," Don saluted, making Bonnie chuckle.

They left Don's place and headed back to the main part of the mall, making their way to Rockstar Row. Everyone was in their rooms, causing the place to be tranquil. The duo entered Freddy's room, sitting down on the couch.

They sat in comfortable silence for a bit, listening to the air move through the vents. Bonnie leaned his head on the bear's shoulder but was instead pulled onto his lap.

Freddy held him close, the softness of his fur always amazed him. Bonnie laid his head against the bear, enjoying the moment.

He had spent many nights dreaming of moments like this. Now it was reality, and he wouldn't change it for the world.

Freddy gave a small kiss on the rabbit's forehead. Nuzzling into his hair. He was glad they had the rest of the week off for performing, it meant more time with Bonnie. But he knew he'd still have to help the others with teaching the newbies.

A thought, more so a question, popped into the bear's mind.

"Bonnie, how did your time with Don go?" He remembered the little incident in parts and service when they first met.

"Oh, it went fairly well I'd say, but I was right about what we saw when we met her," Bonnie replied, shifting a bit to get comfortable.

"How bad is it?"

"She's not as bad as Roxy as far as I can tell, so that's good at least."

Freddy sighed, "I suppose so, but I still have a few questions to ask Mr. Wensly."

Bonnie's ears twitched, "like how she looks like our kid?" He stated bluntly.

"I- yes," Freddy rolled his eyes.

"It's true though," he chuckled at the bear's reaction, "besides Gregory shouldn't be an only child, I heard it could make kids bratty." He teased.

"We'll discuss this in the morning Bon," Freddy huffed, smiling slightly at the idea.

It wasn't that bad of an idea, was it?