Reunited

Bonnie seemed panicked, anxious, and excited all at once. He wanted to see his old pal, but he was hesitant. He didn't know what would happen, would he be grateful for him being back? Or would he not care, did they even need him anymore?

"Bonnie are you ok?" Gregory noticed the sudden change in attitude with the rabbit.

"Yeah, just...nervous." Bonnie's ears drooped nervously.

"Why are you nervous? Freddy will be glad to see you again!" Gregory reassured.

"It's just been so long since I've seen him." 

Gregory gave a reassuring smile before heading to the entrance of the bowling alley to meet the bear. Giving Bonnie a little time to collect his thoughts.

Bonnie began to fidget with his hands, occasionally brushing down some fur that fluffed up. He could hear talking echo through the empty hall, they were close. He stood up, fixing the collar of his bowling shirt, why was he so nervous.

Meanwhile, Gregory met up with Freddy.

"There you are, what are you doing up here?" Freddy asked, glad that he was ok.

"Just finishing up with your surprise." Gregory smiled excitedly.

"Surprise?" Freddy's ears perked up.

"Yeah! come on, we still have some time before I have to hide." Gregory led Freddy into the bowling alley.

He could hear their footsteps getting closer, his anxiousness getting worse. Bonnie took a deep breath, he felt like he was on a sugar high or something, like something futtered around in his stomach. 

"OK! close your eyes." He heard Gregory say.

He looked over to where the main hall was from across the parlor, he could see him guiding someone toward him. He looked down, focusing on the floor, unsure if he was ready.

"Ok aaaaand stop." Gregory let go of Freddy's hand.

He went over to Bonnie, "You ready?"

Bonnie took another breath, then nodded. Gregory stepped back and off to the side. "Ok, you can look."

Freddy looked up, his eyes went wide.

Bonnie locked eyes, giving a sheepish smile, "Hey Superstar."

Freddy slowly approached him, shock and disbelief etched across his face. Bonnie was unsure if his reaction was good or bad. He was about to say something when he was suddenly embraced by the bear.

"It's really you..." He heard Freddy whisper.

Bonnie chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around the bear, he'd forgotten how his hugs felt. He could see Gregory smiling triumphantly from where he stood, happy that his plan had succeeded. Bonnie mouthed a 'thank you' to him, he was more than glad to be back. He wished that this moment could last forever.