More than just a Clue

Back in Freddy's room, Gregory sat on the floor playing with some toy dinosaurs. He was never one of those kids that went crazy over them, but it was something to pass the time. At least until he could put his plan into action.

"Gregory, I will be in the recharge station for an hour, will you be okay by yourself?" Freddy asked, about to head into the other room.

"Yup," he replied, dramatically acting out a battle scene with a T-rex and Triceratops.

Freddy left, as soon as Gregory heard the door close he got up and exited the room.

He made his way toward Monty Golf, being sure to avoid being spotted by anyone. When you weren't being hunted down the place was rather nice. There weren't as many security bots as he remembered, making it easy to get to where needed to be. 

He stepped into the swamp-themed golf course. Dim lighting lit his path with trees and vines overhanging. Following the path, he looked around the area. Nothing seemed out of place so far. He searched under bushes, in the trees, each course and obstacle. 

He kept searching, eventually coming up empty-handed. Perhaps he needed a better viewpoint. He made his way to the catwalks. While walking, Freddy checked in on him from his watch.

"Gregory, where did you go?" He asked, a little concerned about his disappearance.

"Just checking places out, don't worry I'm safe," Gregory answered, he didn't want him to panic about him being in Monty's territory.

"Alright, come back when you're done though."

Gregory stepped onto the catwalks, the sound of his footsteps echoing. He looked around, it was fairly dark. He took out his flashlight, illuminating the area. He didn't see anything, that was until he stepped on something. He picked it up, shining his light on it. It was a bowtie. Why would that be up here, he knew Freddy wore one, maybe it was his? No his was black, this one was a reddish color. 

"Hey, Freddy, who's bowtie was left on the catwalks?" Gregory asked into the watch.

"I do not know, no one else wears a bowtie except me." Freddy sounded hesitant about ending the sentence.

Gregory put it in his pocket, it sounded like Freddy might know something. He turned to go back when Freddy spoke again.

"Wait you're in Monty Golf?!" He sounded tense.

"Freddy I'm fine, Monty isn't even here, and I'm being sneaky anyways." 

"Still, it's dangerous to be there, leave the area as soon as you can."

"Alright Freddy, I'm leaving now anyway."

Well, he was until something caught his eye. Taking a left on the catwalks he came to an elevated storage area. Boxes were scattered about, some torn to shreds, looked like Monty had been there. 

He walked over to a closed box, it looked like something was in it. He slowly opened it, peeking inside. He gasped and felt his heart sink. There were parts torn and broken inside, it looked like something had been disassembled,  or someone.