Head Hunt

A beep went off, grabbing Gregory's attention. He got up and took a look at the monitor. An error was displayed on the screen. He clicked it and read the coding. It was then he realized what was wrong. He was missing the most important part, the head. Without it, he couldn't repair Bonnie.

He thought for a while, where could it be. He knew it wasn't back up in the storage area, he searched the area thoroughly. A lightbulb went off, it was a crazy theory, but he would need to go through the vents. 

He headed back to Freddy's room, there was easy access in the back room. on his way out he grabbed a screwdriver from a toolbox. 

Chica and Roxy were talking with Freddy when he got back. He didn't know what but assumed it was about Monty probably with how they were talking. 

He snuck into Freddy's room unnoticed, heading into the back. He climbed up the pile of boxes into the open vent. Taking a left he waited until he saw the green lighting to take a right. He listened, he didn't hear anything, that was good. He unscrewed the vent putting it inside the vent to cover up his tracks later. 

He hopped down into Monty's room, it was quiet, very unsettling. He took out his flashlight, looking around for any signs of Bonnie. The room was completely trashed, which definitely confirmed Monty as a suspect, especially with the claw markings he saw. 

He looked under everything, but nothing. He went to the backroom, maybe it was somewhere where the public couldn't see it. He looked around there. All he found was a lone box behind a shelf, it was busted up but it gave him hope. He peeked inside, bingo. The lifeless and blacked-out eyes creeped him out a little, but it definitely was a purple rabbit head. A little beat up but still in relatively good condition.

Suddenly he heard a thud, then another, followed by a low bellow. It was Monty. Gregory quickly closed the box and hoisted himself back up into the vet, putting the covering back. He heard Monty bust his door open, going into another rampage it seemed. He slunk back further into the vent, hearing various objects being thrown around. He headed back to Freedy's room, practically stumbling out of the vent.

"Gregory where are you?" 

Gregory stepped out of the back room, a little dirty from crawling around, but fine.

"There you are, the place is about to open for the day, you need to find a place to hide."

"Wait it's already six!?" Gregory was shocked, it felt like time went quicker than he remembered.

"Quickly go hide before the employees arrive, I must stay here, morning protocols."

Freddy gave him one last hug before Gregory left to look for a hiding spot. He walked further beyond the construction boundaries. Eventually coming to a whole new section of the mall, which was odd because it looked already built. He came across an overlook, and what he saw was extraordinary.