Prior Show Worries

The Glamrocks stood near the lift, waiting for the announcement to come on. Despite just hearing about Ace, they already knew what was happening. Monty was on edge constantly now it seemed, even while performing, he seemed stiffer.

Monty leaned against a wall, tapping his foot anxiously. Bonnie could tell that what had happened back then rooted something in the reptile, he just didn't know if now would be a good time to make up for it. It was out of his control in the first place.

"How many more times do have to deal with this..." Roxy mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Chica asked, looking up from plucking her guitar strings.

"How many more are gonna have to go missing before they get the police evolved, how many times will we have to watch out friends die before something is done!?" Her ears flattened, distress laced her voice.

"The police ain't gonna do nothing, they won't be able to find her," Monty spoke.

"Why not?" Bonnie asked.

"She's hard to find when she wants to be... besides the law around here won't care if us robots go missing." The gator stated.

"He's got a point," Chica agreed reluctantly.

Roxy looked down at the ground, folding her arms. Chica set her guitar down, going over to the wolf to comfort her.

Bonnie glanced over at Freddy, he was dazed or lost in thought it seemed. He nudged him slightly.

Freddy looked over at the rabbit, "sorry."

There was a pause for a moment.

"What were you thinking about," Bonnie asked.

Freddy glanced at the floor for a moment, a slight of worry dared to cross his expression.

"We're all worried about what's going on Fred," Bonnie spoke in a softer tone, "but we'll get through this." He reassured.

A small smile appeared on the bear's face, though it held some sadness to it still.

"I'm just worried of losing you again," his voice was just above a whisper.

Bonnie pulled the bear into a hug, "I'm not going anywhere, not anymore."

"Ladies and Gentleman, please make your way to the main stage for Freddy and the band!" The announcement spoke out.

Bonnie gave a quick peck on the bear's cheek before letting go, "you got this superstar," he gave a goofy grin.

Freddy chuckled, his mood brightening.

"Alright everyone, it's showtime!" Freddy spoke, heading toward the lift along with the others.