Lock Down

News of the attack had many staff members on edge. Security had been increased, but it didn't seem to comfort the public, if anything it only caused suspicion. A few news headings had even poked into the odd occurrences involving the newest additions.

The band themselves had their performances cut down to one per day. This started to result in a decrease in public attendance, the company wasn't pleased with the ratings.

"I understand that the company is in favor of money and all, but this is absurd!" Gregory currently had broken into one of the main offices, he had suspicions about some things going on.

The papers he held were emails concerning the maintenance and upkeep of multiple animatronics. The company had doubts about putting money into attractions that had never been tested and approved.

Furthermore, some papers stated about removing certain attractions, now with the incident, they a had a reason to.

Gregory headed back to report his findings, he didn't like where things were going.

Upon returning to Freddy's room he noticed that Bonnie was nowhere to be seen.

"There you are Gregory, did you find anything on your adventure?" Freddy greeted.

Gregory placed the papers on the vanity, "I found these in an office, they don't look good."

Freddy scanned them over, a worried expression crossing his face. He set them back down, he seemed to zone out for a moment.

"Where's Bonnie?" Gregory asked, trying to change the matter.

"He went to check on Don, she hadn't been seen after the...incident."

A knock at the door grabbed both their attention. Gregory quickly ducked behind the couch, not sure who it was. As Freddy opened the door he was greeted with Mr. Wensly.

"Mr. Wensly, I wasn't expecting to see you after hours."

"I didn't myself either, I came to inform you, as well as the others, that due to the recent events, we'll be closing down for a week."

Freddy remained silent.

"It's just for a precaution until things here are fixed. It's for everyone's safety," Wensly hesitated for a moment, "to prevent anyone from being scrapped."

He left after a few more minutes, allowing Gregory to come out from hiding.

"So, they're just going to close the place for a week?"

"It seems so," Freddy responded, he seemed to be thinking.

"I got a bad feeling about this, if anything it's just going to give Vanny the time she needs."

"Which is why we're not going to let her continue."

Freddy had an idea, it was crazy, and went against his programming, but it was the only way to end this. He and Gregory made their way toward Don's place, time was of the essence.