Lights, Camera, Who?

Four years had flown by faster than anyone thought. The Pizza Plex had added on since then with new attractions and friends. The simple engineering feats were blown out of proportion with new advances in technology, bringing the band and everyone else to a completely new era.

Gregory had been enrolled in junior high at first but was eventually put into a junior class in high school. Turns out he was a child prodigy, and the help and support from his family allowed him to pursue higher education and interests.

As for Don, her skating rink was rebranded for a lovely snow leopard named Nicole, an ice rink was also added on after the renovations. But it wasn't a loss to her, she had found another interest that Mr. Wensly helped create. A small bakery next to Bonnie Bowl was built, and Don managed how things were run, occasionally being the one selling or making things. Things were changing, including Don.

Part of the renovations was fixing up old attractions, pirates cove being one of them. It was an emotional reunion to see the Pirate Fox again. Roxy, despite her denying it, was glad to have another canine around the place. But he wasn't the only one to be brought back.

"Monty, could I talk with you for a second." Mr. Wensly called out.

Monty sauntered over, "Yes sir?"

"I don't know if you recall your time before performing as just a golf attendant or not, but there was someone else who was to join you on your first day."

"Magnolia..." the gator sighed.

"So, you do remember," Wensly hummed, "well then I shouldn't keep you waiting."

Wensly gestured from a doorway, a taller shadow moved forward into the lighting. Another gator, pink curls of hair laid neatly down their neck, dressed in a polo and khakis. 

"Maggie?"

"Monty" her voice was calm and sincere.

The tender moment would've lasted longer if it wasn't interrupted by a flash of green zooming by. 

"Alli." Maggie sighed.

"Who?" Monty asked looking around to see where the blur went.

"Alli is one of the twins, she's fast, but not as fast as her sister, still a handful though."

"Wait so they're really?"

"Yes, they're yours," Maggie chuckled, the confused and joyful expression on Monty was a sight to see.

"Mom, can we go see the game, it's gonna start soon!" Alli popped out from a corner.

"Sure thing, run along, I'll catch up with you."

It was a shorter reunion with the others, but the rumor of a game piqued their interest.

"What game is she talking about, if you don't mind me asking," Chica questioned.

"Her sister is on the hockey team, lead captain actually."

"Wait we have a hockey team?"

"Indeed, we do," Mr. Wensly stepped words, "the game starts in ten minutes, perhaps we should see the team in action."

Opening night was crowded, but it made for an intense match. Don was excited, something new to see always piqued their interest. The announcer came on, welcoming the visiting team. Then the lights dimmed, announcing the home team erupted the stands into cheers. As the crowd dies down a single spotlight waited at the rink's entrance. 

"And now, the star you've all been waiting for..." time seemed to slow as a figure stepped onto the ice, "Cypress Gator!"

They moved effortlessly across the ice, and despite being nothing but a blur to some, they were all Don could see. Pale green scales glimmered in the lights, White and blue tuffs of hair poked out from the helmet. Firey orange eyes held a competitive desire, almost seeming to glow. 

Time resumed as Don snapped out of her gaze, a rush of warmth dusting their cheeks. 

"Someone's got a crush~" Gregory nudged her whispering.

"Shush you, I do not," She nudged him back, "I'm just admiring them is all."

"Suuuuure."

Don rolled her eyes and leaned on the railing, ignoring his taunts, but her eyes traveled back to the zooming reptile. Watching her as she rammed opposing players into the walls, stealing pucks, and knocking the teeth out of some.

"She really is something though," Don sighed, resting her head on her hand.