Chapter 10

"This? Is where you move from city to city in?"

The second I had agreed to being a groupie, I knew I was in for a rough time. These guys are definitely something. But as soon as I stepped onto the tour bus with my small suitcase in hand, I knew it was going to be a long trip.

"Yup," Luke tells me.

"Mi casa is tu casa," Ashton adds.

"Yay fun," I say sarcastically, having a look around.

Michael rolls his eyes, disappearing. I glance towards him once before deciding i don't care what he's up to.

There are a total of 12 bunks in the middle of the bus, three by two by two, a "den" area with a tv, multiple game consoles, and a complete Rock Band set, a small area with a sink, mini fridge, cupboards, and microwave.

"Please tell me there is a bathroom on this thing," I groan to Luke.

He rolls his eyes. "What do you take us for, animals? Of course there's a bathroom. It's in the very back, don't worry."

Ashton giggle-laughs as him, Luke, and Cal continue following me around the bus. As we find ourselves back by the six bunks, I nod. "Hm. This is a pretty elaborate thing for being completely on a moving bus."

"The bus rides really smooth, you can hardly tell you're moving half the time. Just think of it as a small trailer house," Calum informs me.

I smile. "This is so cool, probably the coolest thing I've ever done in my life."

"I'm pretty sure meeting me was the coolest thing you've ever done, but yeah we can call this a close second," Ashton muses.

I give him a look before replying, very sarcastically, "Yes Ashton. Let's go with that."

Not registering my sarcasm, Ashton puts a smug and proud look on his face. "Knew it."

I laugh before Luke pulls me into his arms. His eyebrows are furrowed a little and he looks a little worried.

I cock my head to the side. "Are you okay?"

He nods. "Yeah. I'm just worried you don't like it. And I'm not sure I like you coming along like this."

I frown. "What? You don't want me here?"

Ashton covers his face and utters a small "oh no" before grabbing Calum's wrist and pulling him away so that it is just Luke and me left. I look back at Luke and wait for an answer.

He sighs, pulling away and scratching the back of his head. "Sami, look...it's not that I don't want you here because I do, I'm super pumped I don't have to leave you. It's just...this is just...you are a good girl, I know that, but you being in the same living space as me...that-...it's going to be hard to...respect that."

I don't really get what he's saying. But before I can say anything, Luke keeps talking, pacing slightly. "And I know you and Michael are a little rough around the edges for the time being and you're going to be influenced badly by us and you'll be around Calum when he's drunk more and I'm not sure I like this."

I sigh, avoiding his eyes. "So you want me to leave?"

Luke presses his hands into his forehead and collapses on one of the bunks. "I don't know! I'm conflicted about this."

I sit down next to him as he stares at the floor through his hands. I tentatively grab his wrists and pull his hands away from his face. Leaning over a little, I whisper, "I think I know a way to change your mind."

I kiss him softly and I can tell he's slightly surprised. After a few seconds of surprise, Luke melts into the kiss and takes over, controlling both himself and me. He wraps both arms around me and draws me carefully onto his lap. Just as I tangle my fingers into his blonde hair, I hear a sharp groan, and I know it's not from Luke.