Chapter 6

I jump at the sound of a door slamming open. I was laying down on Luke's bed again, watching the television when Luke walks in.

I smile when I see him and try to bury my giddiness. I spring to my feet and he wraps his arms around me, kissing me. It's a lingering kiss that I know neither of us want to end.

But eventually we pull away and Luke jams his thumb towards the door. "You ready to shoot out of here?"

Still thinking about the events of the day, I had barely heard what he said. "Wait what?"

He chuckles at me. "Our date. Remember?"

I shake out of my mind. "Our date! Right! Oh my god I'm so dumb yeah."

Luke gives me an odd look. "You okay?"

I get distracted when Michael comes in and I see his scowl. Luke grabs my arm and I blink. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine."

"What happened?" Luke asks calmly.

I shake my head. "No, nothing. I'm fine. Nothing happened."

Then I remember about telling him I have to stay with him again. "Look, um...Emma went home early so could I possibly stay here another night? I know, it's dumb to ask but I didn't want to go home yet-."

I shut up when Luke kisses me again. My eyes flutter closed and I let him kiss me.

"Of course you can stay," Luke whispers when he pulls away. "We leave tomorrow too, so what's one more night together?"

I nod. "Thanks. I just was having a good time and-."

Luke gives me a smirk and kisses my jaw. "Don't worry about it. I want you to stay."

I blush, covering my face a little. He places his hands on my hips and it surprises me how gentle he can be. "Yeah i just-."

As I am about to tell him about Michael, Michael catches my eyes and shakes his head, a smirk on his face.

Luke frowns, grabbing one of my wrists. "What happened? You're bruising up everywhere."

I shake my head. "I fell...don't worry about it. I'm clumsy as hell. I have no idea how I managed walking in those heels last night."

Luke chuckles, dropping my wrists. Just behind him Michael nods with a superior look and I want to whimper in fear. But I just smile at Luke. He pulls my hair behind my ear. "So you ready to get out of here?"

I nod. "Ready when you are."

He smiles. "Great! So I'll just get changed quick and then we'll get going."

And as he is about to walk away, he presses his lips to my ear. "I like the look of you in my shirt, Sami."

I shiver and blush, smiling faintly. He kisses the side of my head before disappearing. I close my eyes and stand where I am. I know what comes next.

Two, familiar but unwelcome hands grab my hips. "I knew there was an obedient girl in there."

"Go to hell, Clifford," I mumble, not bothering to try to shake his grip off of me.

"He says you look good in his t-shirt? Well I say that you'd look better naked."

I hold back a whimper as he digs his fingers into my hips. "I don't want to fuck with you, Michael."

"You will. Something tells me Luke will keep you around. Which means you're stuck with me, princess," Michael whispers. I know he's trying not to alert Luke. His mouth is near my ear and it is not the same sensation as when Luke did the same thing not minutes before.

"Even if I don't tell him, he'll find out eventually," I spit at him.

Michael shakes his head. "I don't think so. As long as you keep your filthy little mouth shut, he'll be as clueless as he is now."

"And what IF I tell him? You can't do anything to me," I say.

"Oh how wrong you are," He replies with a smirk. "There are plenty of things I can do to you. So I'd keep your mouth shut."

I swallow painfully. His thumbs press hard under my hip bones and I want to cry out in pain, but that would give him satisfaction, so I just hold my breath. His lips are back by my ear and before speaking, he bites my earlobe harshly and I want to moan whimper and hit him all at the same time.

"Promise you'll keep you mouth shut. Now."

I close my eyes and I nod painfully. The pressure on my hips releases and I can finally breathe. I open my eyes and watch him through a narrowed gaze as he walks back towards the front door. "Tell Luke I'm going out with Ashton and Calum."

I don't reply as he slams the door just as Luke walks out of the bathroom. "Did he say something?"

I shake my head. "No."