Chapter 5

"We have to get going, Luke. You have to wake her up."

"Ashton, she had a long night. Let her sleep in."

"But we can't just leave her alone in here-."

"Yeah we can. We'll be back in a couple hours. She won't touch anything, I'm sure."

My eyes open groggily and I squint against the bright morning light. I turn over and shove my head into the pillow and groan. I wrap the sheets and comforter around me, drowning myself in the soft fabric.

That was quite a dream I had last night. It was amazing. I wish Luke was real. And I wish fireball tasted as good as that. And I wish I looked okay in that dress, which I know was a trick of my mind.

"Ugh if only," I moan into the pillow.

"If only what?"

I freeze. Slowly, I lift myself up and I cover my mouth with my hand when I see Luke. He smiles at me and I try not to squeal. It wasn't a dream then. It really happened.

"If only I had something else to change into," I say, lowering my hand to hold me up. "I don't know if Emma will be up yet. That's all."

Luke shrugs. "You could always wear one of my t-shirts until you get something else to wear. I don't know. If you want."

I smile. "Thanks Luke. So," I sit up a little. "Where are you going? I heard you talking to Ashton."

Luke sits down at the foot of the bed. "Just an interview. Nothing huge."

I nod before pushing back the covers and yawning. I fall to my feet and walk over to Luke and sit next to him. "My hair is probably a mess," I mumble, running a hand through it.

He chuckles, brushing a hand across it and grabbing my hand out of it and entwining our hands, which surprises me a little. He stares at my hand and smirks. "So...after we get from our interview...i don't know if you wanted to go out somewhere..."

I nod and tilt my head up to kiss him gently on the cheek. "Yeah. If that's okay."

"Yeah, do you want to pick what we do, or should I surprise you?" He asks me.

"You can pick. I'm not picky so whatever," I tell him.

He nods. "Alright. Well I have to get going. You can stay in here if you want, hang around."

I smile. "Okay."

He stands up and pulls me up with him and he's about to lean in a kiss me when he chuckles. He kisses my nose before whispering, "I've got a little morning breath. Don't want to kill you."

I giggle and roll my eyes. "Alright. I'll see you when you get back."

"My tees are in the blue duffle bag. If you wanted," he says before opening the door.

And he's out the door and I'm alone in the room. I stretch a little and search around the room. I see my purse on the bedside and grab it, shoveling through it for my phone. I have a mini heart attack when I don't see it. I sigh in relief when I spot it on the table across from the bed. I snatch it up and unlock it. I start a little and smile. It's on my contacts and see Luke's name on it and a number under it. I shake my head, walking over to the bed and sit. I quickly text Emma to tell her where I am before laying my phone on the bed and finding the blue duffel bag. I shuffle through it. I find a green day t shirt and think that it's perfect. I grab it and go to the bathroom, shutting myself in. I run my fingers through my hair, which is snarled every where until I know it's useless. I slip the dress over my head and pull the tee on. I hug my arms around my body and close my eyes. It falls just mid thigh and it smells amazing, just like Luke.