Chapter 31

His lips are pressed against mine.

But I'm smiling.

Because I feel safe in this pair of arms.

Michael.

I can hear him gasp for air a little as he pulls back. He kisses my nose. "I love nights like this."

I kiss his chin so gently, a rough stubble forming there. I giggle quietly. "Baby, you need to shave."

"Don't be a little shithead, princess."

I laugh quietly at him before he places his smiling mouth back on mine, my lips automatically parted for his tongue.

His left hand tangles itself deep into my thick hair and his right explores my body that he can never get enough of. His fingers trail from my shoulder to my chest to my stomach to my back and grip my thighs to pull me ever closer to him.

How do I always end up either beneath him or in his lap?

I pull back from our kiss and run my fingers across his chest. "My turn. Lay down."

He smiles a little, laying down, apparently curious of what I want to do to him. I move to straddle his hips and he lifts a hand as if to touch my face, but I grab his wrist and push it down against his chest. I lean close to him and whisper. "No touch. Its my turn."

First he helps me rid him of his horrible shirt. I find every curve of his body, my hands moving from shoulder to chest. I rub a hand against his chest gently and he sighs, going to grab my wrist, but I stop him. "Mikey."

He groans. "Baby I need to touch you. Please."

And to my surprise, I smile, almost devilishly.

I got him to beg.

I press a finger to his lips. "Shh. Soon. Let me have my turn. Don't beg."

He bites down hard on his bottom lip. I resume working my way down his abdomen, running both hands across his stomach, making him clench his teeth. He doesn't want to give me any more satisfaction.

I feel like he still has way too much clothing on.

I unbutton his jeans and he almost sits upright, but I shove him down against his pillows before he can.

"Princess-."

I shake my head. "Don't you trust me?"

He tilts his head a little. "Who are you and what have you done with Sami?"

"She took a wrong turn."

He smirks. "God what's gotten into you? Is someone really horny?"

I scoff at him. "I'm not horny, you little bastard."

I tug his jeans off and I suck in a breath. "But I can see someone else is."

1, 2, 3 moments of silence. "B-baby, what are you thinking?"

He stuttered.

Aww.

He thinks I'm going to give him the satisfaction of fucking me.

Poor bastard.

I play it out.

I trace my index finger along the waistband of his boxers. "What are YOU thinking?"

"God, you really don't want to know."

I rock my hips a little and his eyes rolls into the back of his head with a tight groan. "Fuck, Sami, what are you doing?"