Chapter 36

"Sami you lied to me!"

Taylor throws a shoe at me in the morning, my eyes still drooping slightly from tire. I glare her way, not wanting to deal with whatever she's mad about along with the fricking ache in my vagina.

Jesus, the only downside to sex is the next day.

Michael and I are sitting on the couch, me practically using him as a pillow until I sit up at the shoe being thrown at me. "Taylor. What could I possibly lie about?"

"You said you were going to bed. And you guys were up last night I heard you," she whined.

Michael freezes and I bite my bottom lip. Right. Maybe the loudness shouldn't have happened.

We were just in the moment. Whoops.

"Oh Tay...that was nothing. You...you wouldn't want to hang out with us. We're totally lame," I comment.

She pouts. "What were you doing?"

Michael clears his throat loudly and I hold my breath. How do we work around this?

"They were having a tickle fight. Lame aren't they?" Olivia comments as she walks by.

Taylor wrinkles her nose. "I hate being tickled. Is that why you kept saying his name? And screaming at him. I mean I would too. I hate being tickled."

Michael and I exhale at the same time. I shoot Olivia a thankful glance before clearing my throat. "Yeah well he thinks it's funny when I'm mad. So he tickles me ALL the time."

Taylor laughs. "That's funny. Well you're right, I wouldn't want to do that."

Michael leans down and whispers "she has no idea" in my ear and I chuckle.

But for a second I'm silent before I glance at Michael. "Hey Mikey?"

He tilts his head. "Yeah Princess?"

I swallow. "When-what time is your flight?"

Silence. Even Taylor knows to shut up. Michael licks his lips. "In two hours."

I try to swallow the lump in my throat. "Oh."

"He's leaving already?" Taylor asks, her voice up an octave.

I nod slowly, tears starting to blur my vision. "Y-yeah baby girl. He has to go home."

"Why are you sad then? He can come visit whenever he wants!" Taylor exclaims, looking at us confusedly.

I shake my head. "No baby, he can't. He lives across the-the ocean."

Michael kisses my neck. "Aw baby please don't cry."

I bite my lip. "I'm not crying," I practically sob out.

And I stand up, wrapping my arms around myself. Taylor hugs me around the waist. "It's okay. You'll see him later. He can fly over all the time. I'll even help pay for the plane."

I smile lightly at her. "Oh honey, it's not the price."

Michael comes over and hugs me to his chest. I cry into his chest and grab his tee. He rubs my back and Taylor has a hand on my back too.

"Why is she so sad?" I hear Taylor whisper to Michael.

"She's just...I don't know," Michael whispers back.

I pull back and look Michael in the eyes. "I'm just going to miss him, Tay."

"Do you love him?" Taylor asks quietly.

The tears are streaming quickly down my cheeks. "You don't know how much."

Michael shakes his head. "Please stop crying, Princess. I can't bear to see you like this."

I am shaking and I just hug him again, burying myself in him. He holds me to him and whispers to me. "Please, I love you, I promise it will be okay."

Taylor is crying. I can hear it. Her sniffling. "Sami please listen to Mikey. Don't cry please. It's making me sad."

She called him Mikey. I can hardly take that. My shoulders shake in a sob. Michael rubs my back, neither him nor Taylor knowing what to do.

*

The airport. It's such a horrible place. Because it's taking him away from me.

Michael and I went alone. Taylor had given me one last hug at the door. And the ride here was quiet, not quite like on the way to the airport to get here.

Now out of the car, facing the airport is hard. My arms are crossed over my chest, my cheeks slick with tears.

"Baby."

I look at him. His arms are stretched out for me to hug him. And I do, this time holding in my sobs. I press my lips together. He pulls back and looks me right in the eyes. "Samantha Rose Evans. Please believe me. I will be here for you. I will visit you and not forget about you. I love you so fucking much. I cannot forget you because you are my everything. I will come back and we can be together and don't forget about me either."

I feel fresh tears falling from my eyes. "Oh Mikey I could never forget you. I love you, holy fuck, I love you."

"I promise I'll come back as soon as I can."

I nod, a smile trying to light up my face unsuccessfully. "Please hurry up. I need it."

And we hug again, because what else can we do?

We walk in the building. I can only walk him so far as security.

Yet I do, my eyes red and my hand (entwined with his) is shaking violently. In line, he's almost to the front when he murmurs. "You have to go home, baby girl."

I wipe my face and nod. "I can't wait for when I see you again."

He pulls me close to him by my waist and he searches my eyes sadly. "One more kiss?"

I bite my lip before nodding. And it's a mix of bliss and pain as his lips press against mine. I lay a hand gently on his chest and he cups my cheek.

It should last longer, but he has to get checked out. So we hug one last fleeting time before I step out of line. I watch him pass security. And he looks back at me and I give him a small wiggle of my fingers.

And he mouths 'I love you'

I smile sadly and mouth 'I love you more' right back at him.

His smile is sad.

Before he turns his head and

Walks away....

***********************************

A/N:

*sniff* *sniff sniff* okay I almost cried writing this. Please kill me.

Vote and shit.

Love you x