Chapter 14

DC is actually pretty cool.

Especially when you're with four of the coolest guys ever.

Well three anyways.

However, we don't have much time to enjoy it just yet. Getting in about an hour late, we're rushing to get everything set up before they have to race over to their show tonight.

"So am I allowed to go to your show tonight?"

Ashton nods and is about to say, "Of course you-."

That is, when Michael cuts in. "No she cannot. She'll just distract Luke. We don't need him screwing up just because his bitch is in the crowd."

Calum pinches his lips together before saying. "Well I kind of agree with Michael. Won't she just be a distraction?"

Michael smugly gives me a look and I glare at him. "That's not fair. I can come! I won't distract you, right Luke?"

"Look, Samantha. We're sold out this show. We can't get you in even if we WANTED you in," Michael shoots at me poisonously.

I glare at him. "Fine. I'll stay at the hotel."

Luke puts a hand on my shoulder. "Sami-."

I shrug it off, my head hanging a little. "You guys go on to your concert, okay? I'll see you after."

"I promise we can go out after somewhere, okay? There's a bar right down the road. We can go there. Get a little to drink, okay?" Luke tells me.

I nod. "Yeah. That sounds good. You guys have fun, alright?"

Luke hugs me and I hug him back, breathing him in before I have to let him go for a long time. Ashton laughs before hugging me too, lifting me off my feet. I giggle as he sits me down. "God Ashton."

"Ready to get CRAZY drunk tonight? On me!" Calum says, punching me gently on the shoulder.

"She's too much of a good girl to get crazy drunk. Don't think too much on it Cal," Michael sneers. "She's still a virgin, and the first drop of alcohol she's ever had was back in Massachusetts."

"I'm not a good girl, Clifford," I argue, glaring at him. "I can be just as bad as you."

The other three guys watch as the fight blossoms again. Michael laughs coldly. "You? Bad?! Please. Know how many girls I've fucked? I can't even count how many. And I've gotten drunk so many times you wouldn't believe it. And I'm punk, unlike you, who are probably what? Country? Bubble gum pop MAYBE."

"I could be just as punk as you!" I shout at him.

"Humor me, princess. You're a goodie two shoes and that's all you'll ever be!"

After he yells the last word, he storms out the hotel door and slams it shut behind him. I am breathing heavily as i step back, right into Luke's waiting arms.

"I don't mind if you're a good girl, Sam. Don't listen to Mikey. He's probably still stressed from losing his girl record in Massachusetts," Luke tries to explain for Michael's outburst.

I shrug. "I don't care. Seriously I don't. But. You guys should get going or you'll be late."

"Okay you're right. Be careful while I'm gone, okay?" Luke says nervously.

I give him a small smirk. I grab his face and press my mouth to his quickly and he snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me to him. He holds me so gently as if I'm breakable and his mouth moves carefully against mine as if I'll explode into tiny shards of glass.

After he pulls away, the smirk is clear on his face. "Can we do that again after the concert?"

I smile. "If you want. Now get outta here."