⚠️Smut⚠️

Warning: contains smut/sex

My parents are on a Business trip for the weekend and they said I can invite Lui so I don't get lonely so I did.

-text-

Baby, do you want to stay over for the weekend?

Yes

Ok see you soon
——
5 minutes later Lui arrived.

"So what are we gonna do?" Lui asked

"I don't know we could watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Sure, or we cooould, go to your room and... 'play' up there"

I froze for a slight second. It's not like we haven't have sex before, I just didn't think he was going to recommend sex.

"Heh, Sure~" I whispered in his ear.

I picked him up and carried him to my room. Once we entered the room I placed him on my bed. I deeply kissed up and down his neck. We stripped each other's clothes one by one then we had a heated make out session. We pulled alway for air then I placed kisses on his body.

Once I got to his lower stomach I flipped Lui over and rubbed lube on my cock then I slowly pushed myself in him. Little moans and whimpers escaped Lui's mouth. I slowly thrusted in and out, as my thrusts increased his sweet moans also did.

"Oh!~ Gabe!~ Ngh!" He moaned out.

"Ooh fuck yeah, baby ah!~ so good so so good!" I said while placing a hand on his head and pressing it in to the pillow.

After a little bit I started thrusting in hard but not as fast but just to hit his sweet spot.

"Oh, my!~ yes, Gabe!~ R-Right there!~"

"I got y-your sweet spot, huh? You like it when I thrust hard into you, huh?!"

"Yes!~ Yes!~ Yes!~"

Lui was just a mess now, a beautiful one at that. His pretty blue hair was down and sticky to his face, his fist full of the bed sheets, and tears in his eyes. I leaned down and I rested my head on his shoulder. My thrusts became humps, I was getting sloppy, and I was reaching my climax.

"L-Lui, baby, I'm coming!"

"Yes!~ Me too!~ Come deep in me!"

We both came, him on the bed, and me deep in his ass. Panting filled the room and laid down next to Lui. I pulled him close to me and whispered nothing but praise in his ear while playing with his hair.

"Do you want to clean up now or later?"

"Later I want to sleep"

"What about your aftercare?"

"We'll do it later too now come and sleep with me"

"Ok, ok"

I laid down and cuddled with him and we fell asleep