A story from Ao3

Lui being sorry

Lui stormed off leaving the rest of the team in shock. He yelled at them for not being good enough. He didn't go all out or say a lot just yelled that they were bad and he always has to carry the team. They were shocked because they haven't seen Lui yell at them since he got with Gabe.

"I'll go talk to him" Gabe said.

"you're the only one that can" kyo said.

Gabe walked out of the training room and into Lui's private training room.

"What. Was. That? I thought you were over being a dick!" Gabe said with anger in his voice.

"I... I'm sorry I just *sign* I know I shouldn't have said that it's just... if we're not perfect and we fail that means I wasn't good enough and I didn't train them hard enough the whole reason you wanted to recruit me was because you guys wanted to learn from me, was it not?" He explained.

"Lui... I didn't want to recruit you just so that we can learn from you, I recruited you because I wanted to be your friend I wanted to know why you were so quiet and to yourself all the time and I thought maybe you just needed a friend" Gabe said.

"well you got more than what you asked for I'm your boyfriend now"

"that you are, but you can't just say sorry to me you gonna say sorry to your other teammates, ok?"

"ok" Lui agreed.

They walked back together to the training room.

"come to yell at us some more?" Kyo asked.

"No, I wanted to say I'm sorry I just thought I wasn't training you hard enough and I just took it out on you guys and I'm sorry"

"Aww it's ok we forgive you!" They said.

"you're so cute when you apologize!" Kyo said.

"said the baby of the group" Lui said with a light blush on his face.

"I am not the baby of the group!"

"are too"

"am not!"