Training

I couldn't find Lui anywhere not at home, not in the neighborhood, he was no where to be found. I was getting worried he left without saying anything. Of course Lui is able to take care of himself and I'm not trying to sound possessive of him or like I constantly need to know where he is but... he hasn't been replying to any of my texts messages for hours. Wait what if he's training? He can't be he's not allowed to he's pre-! I have to stop him.

I got in the car and drove to the training place. I parked, got out of the car and raced to Lui's training room in the building. I opened his door to find him training.

"Lui, how many times are we going to do this?" I said as he froze and turned around.

"Uhhhh, until the baby can't take the body it's in being so tired"

"You can't be doing this... also I saw you didn't eat the breakfast I made you earlier"

"Oh yeah I just didn't want to eat I wasn't hungry"

"Lui... this isn't good for the baby and you know this, why on earth do you keep doing this to our child and yourself?!"

He started crying in his hands.

"I just... feel like if I don't do this... my body will never be the same again!"

"Oh Lui" I said pulling him into a hug.

"Your body will be just has good after the baby especially with how much your gonna train after it, you'll be in shape in no time"

"I guess you're right"

I kissed his head.

"How about we go home, huh? We can order a pizza"

"O-Ok"

I don't know just a little something also I'm not finishing that story about Gabe being shot I can't bring myself to do it ✋🤧.