✨Hey there✨

For old times sake 🥹
—————————
"Gabe were are we going? this isn't the way home" Lui asked.

"You'll see" Gabe said while placing his hand on his lover's thigh.

The two lovers were just at a dinner date.

"Can you believe we've been dating for 7 years now?"

"Well yeah you're not leaving me, Gabe"

"Oh I know and I don't plan on it, beautiful" he said.

Lui blushed lightly. Yes even after 7 seven years together, Gabe still makes Lui blush like how they were when they were teens.

"Ok we're almost there, put this around your eyes"

"Ok..." Lui said putting the bandanna over his eyes.

Once they got there Gabe helped Lui get out and walked a few steps then they came to a stop.

"Stay right here and I'll tell you when to take it off" Gabe said.

After a while Gabe said he can take it off. Lui slowly took the bandanna off his head. He gasped. It was the gazebo that Gabe confessed at 7 years old but there were candles on the bridge and rose petals and Gabe at the end of it. He walked to the end.

"What's this for?"

Gabe took Lui's hand and kissed it.

"Lui, I know we're only 23 so I completely understand if it's a no but... I love you and like I said I don't plan on leaving you, and everyday I fall deeper in love with you"

Gabe got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box and opened it and there was a sliver ring.

"So Lui Shirosagi, the love of my life, Will you marry me?"

"... fuck, yes!" Lui said while crying.

Gabe put the ring on his lover's finger and got up and kissed him then hugged him. Now they were both crying.

"I love you" Gabe said quietly.

"I love you too"