Their first argument...

Gabe's pov
Gabe: come on you have to be there you're apart of the ride out team
Lui: I. Don't. Want. To. Go.
Gabe: Lui, me being the captai-
Lui: but I don't want you to be my captain I want you to be my boyfriend
Gabe: listen Lui all I'm asking you is to come I need you to because it's my duty to make sure you are there, why can't you just listen to me?
Lui: *scoff* you think I'm supposed to do whatever you ask me to do? boy do you got the wrong person for that!
Lui rise his voice at me. I was not having it, Its like dealing with a kid that doesn't listen to you.
Gabe: *scoff* you're like a little kid!
Lui: Wow! A little kid?! Seriously?! All I want is to not go!
Gabe: but you don't have a choice in this situation!
Lui: why because some man tells me to go?!
Gabe: well maybe if that man was your captain that you're supposed to listen too then yeah!
Lui: why don't you just let me not go?! You guys are good enough with out me I'm sure you can do this tournament with out me!
Gabe: *sigh* you know what fine, You win you don't have to come is that what you wanted to hear?
Lui: I...
I was still mad I just didn't want to argue with him anymore. I love him to much for that.
Gabe: bye
Lui: *sigh* wait Gabe I-
I left his room before he could finish his sentence.

Lui's pov
God damn it now I feel bad. He's right I'm like a little kid. The reason why I don't like going is because I get so bored because there's no one good enough for my interest and I just want to do something. Like a little kid who can't stay focused on what he's supposed to be doing because it's boring. I'll go to his house later once I know he's home and apologize.

Gabe's pov
We waited until we went on. And I guess Kyo noticed that I was mad because he asked me
Kyo: Gabe, are you mad?
Gabe: kinda
Kyo: why?
Gabe: I had an argument with Lui
Kyo: oh...
Then they called us to go.
Gabe: anyway let's go
We ended up winning and we all went home. 20 minutes later I got home and took a shower and after I hear a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Lui.
Lui: Gabe I'm sorry I just really didn't want to go
And he gave me a bag of my favorite candy -sour patch watermelon-
Gabe: it's ok and thank you for the candy, my love
I gave him a French kiss. I can't stay mad at him.
Lui: can I spend a night here?
Gabe: yeah