The confession part 1

[remake]

I was on my way to Lui's training room. The team is eating together and I'd like to see what I should get him. I probably already know the answer though.

"Lui what do you want for lunch, sushi?"

"Yeah, thanks"

"No problem, the food should be here around 30-45 minutes so just start coming to the cafeteria then"
(I don't know if there's a cafeteria but they need some where to eat)

"Ok"

Once I stepped out of his room I started ordering the food for everyone. When I was done with that I saw the rest of the team and decided to stop by and talk with them till the food comes.

"Did you order the food?" Kyo asked.

"Yep all done it's coming in 32 minutes" I replied.

"When are you gonna tell him you like him?" Katana chined in.

"Never"

"Why noooooot? you two are already so cute as friends you'd be even cuter as boyfriends!" Shinki said.

"Becaaaaause, what if he rejects me and not only that we wouldn't be friends anymore and he'll start treating me like he does everyone else, no! Plus what if he doesn't like or believe in love or isn't the loving type? Also the big thing what if he isn't gay?"

"Did he tell you he doesn't believe in love?" Kyo asked.

"Weeeell no"

"Did he tell you specifically that he was straight?" Kyo asked.

"No"

"Then he does believe in love and for the gay part maybe he is I don't know"

"What logic does that make?! He could be keeping it to himself cause his love life doesn't have to be my business plus what if he doesn't like me?"

"Then you can say you were brave enough to tell the Lui Shirosagi that you told him how you felt" Shinki said.

"I guess"

"Look Gabe you got till the end of the day to tell him how you feel, if you don't we'll tell him for you" kyo tells me.

"Ok, ok there's no need for that I will!"

"Good" kyo said.

[OG]

Gabe's pov
I went to Lui's training room and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love him. His sassy tone, his walk, his eyes, his smile, his skills at beyblading, god I loved it all. I made it to his training room and shook those thoughts away.
Gabe: Hey, Lui what you want to order for lunch?
Lui: Gabe, we've been friends for 4 years now so I think you know what I want
Gabe: Seafood?
Lui: Yep!
Lui said smiling it was his favorite food and his smile made me smile. I started ordering the food on my phone.Then I saw kyo, Shinki, and Katana and I stop to say hi.
Kyo: so let me guess Lui wants seafood
Gabe: Yep
Katana: and you haven't confess your feelings towards him
Gabe: yeah no
Shinki: You need to tell him how you feel or else all you'll ever be is friends and I know you don't want that
Gabe: yeah but I don't think Lui Believes in love and it's better than being rejected by the person you love
Kyo: did he tell you he doesn't believe in love?
Gabe: well no
Kyo,Katana,and Shinki: THAN HE PROBABLY DOES!!!
Gabe: ok, ok but still what if he doesn't like me?
Shinki: Then you can say you were brave enough to tell the Lui Shirosagi that you told him how you felt
Gabe: I guess
Katana: You got the end of the day to tell him
Gabe: And if I don't?
Kyo, Shinki, and Katana: Then we'll tell him for you
Gabe: ok, ok there's no need for that I will
Kyo, Shinki, and Katana: Great!
Then they walked away.