Retirement pt. 3 (SNEAK PEAK)

The sun wakes Alex up from the semi-comfortable sleep he was getting with Allison lying fully on top of him. He could smell the beginnings of breakfast being made a floor down but didn't make a move to get up. He let Ally sleep for a while longer on his chest.

Ally stirred after about 20 mins letting out a large yawn before trying to roll off him resulting in her falling onto the floor. The thud rattled the room and she was now sitting fully awake from shock.

Alex couldn't help but laugh earning a smack to his arm.

"Is everything okay?" Ally's mom calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah mom! I just fell out of bed!" Allison answers grumpily.

"Well, come on down for breakfast Clumsy," a new voice calls out. Allison's eyes widen and she races downstairs with Alex following her slightly behind.

"Chance!" She shouts while jumping into her brothers arms. The tall man hugs her back and places her down in a chair after a few moments.

"You must be Alex," the man says, offering his hand to shake.

"And you're Chance?" He responds, posing it as a question despite already knowing the answer. Chance looked every bit the construction worker he was. The strong build and calloused hands.

Before anyone could say anything else the front door opened again and in wak who Alex assumed to be Carrie carrying a purse and a few bags of gifts.

"Allison," she says while wrapping her free arm around her sister.

"Hey Carrie," Ally responds.

"I'm going to go put this stuff in my room," she tells everyone before turning to head to her room though she pauses when she notices Alex.

"Who's this?" She asks her parents.

"That's Alex," Anthony says as if they're old friends.

"Alex. Alex?" She asks while glancing at her younger sister who nods with a smile at him.

"Oh my god," Carrie says before rushing over to him to give him a huge hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you," she says with joy.

She lets him go before excusing herself to her room.

A/N: hey guys. Here's a sneak peak into the next chapter I've been working on. Idk when I'll have the full thing out yet but hopefully it's soon. Hope you guys enjoy!