We're here for a Alex Rider

It was a normal day. Well as normal as a day in the life of a part time teenager spy can be. I was currently not in a mission and MI6 had left me alone for almost a month now. It was nice but obviously that couldn't last. I woke up this morning took a shower and headed off the Brookland. It's a normal thing to do, right? So I went to school and I met up with Tom. We talked about some random crap that I can no longer remember and I found it peaceful. You can find almost anything peaceful after being in Scorpia for a few months.

It's was when we were in French class that everything went wrong. I was just sitting in my seat trying to be as invisible as possible. I was ignoring the constant comments about me being 'to high on drugs to pay attention' and just say there in silence. I speak French fluently but the only other language class that is offered is Spanish which I also speak fluently, but that's beside the point. Just as our teacher was about to hand out the homework the lights powered off. A girl screamed and our teacher was just confused along with the rest of the class but I knew something was wrong.

"It's probably just a power issue," our teacher assured us. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no but you never know I could be wrong. Well it turns out I wasn't wrong. Which leads us to now. So much for a nice day.

The lights flicker on and a man dressed from head to toe in black just stands there with his weapons on display. Scorpia. A few of the girls scream through their tears and while the boys are trying to act tough I can see the fear in their eyes. My French teacher stares at him with her eyes wide in fear for her students and herself.

"Gather in the auditorium," the Scorpia member orders and a stern, gruff voice. "We are here for one thing and one thing only. If you do not stand in our way you will not get hurt. Now move," the man says which makes the kids in the room scramble to head into the auditorium. I follow and act just as scared so I can try to buy some time for me to figure out their plans. Our class along with our teacher make our way to the auditorium with two Scorpia agents trailing behind us. Once were all seated in the room I glance around and locate Tom immediately who looks right back at me. That's when a voice speaks up. A voice that is oddly familiar.

"We are Scorpia," the head torturer of Scorpia announces. Dr. Three. "We are looking for one thing and once we have it we shall leave you be," he says with a snarky smile.

"What do you want?" Our principal asks with a slightly shaky voice. Three smiles at him before glancing all around the auditorium.

"We're here for Alex Rider," he states clearly. Shocker. This declaration earns a few gasps in shock but nobody makes a move to turn me in knowing of the danger I am currently facing. My French teacher who is sitting near me mumbles very quietly to me.

"Don't listen to them. It's to dangerous so keep your head down," she says lowly. I nod in acknowledgment not knowing hat exactly I am going to do yet.

"What do you want with the druggie?" I voice shouts. Three scoffs before breaking out into a malevolent moment  of laughter.

"Is that what he has convinced you all to believe," Three says with a laugh. "Really Alex, I thought you were better than that," he says knowing that I'm listening but still not knowing where I am. "Come on Rider I don't have all day and I'm sure you don't want anyone to get hurt," Three says mockingly. "Especially not that friend of yours," he adds which makes me stiff. "If you turn yourself in I'm sure that you will find our surprise rather interesting."

I make a sudden choice to reveal myself. I mean it's not like I really have a choice. They would start killing people one by one to find me so I figure the less deaths on my hand the better.

"You know me Three," I say while standing up as everyone gawks at me for turning myself in to the random men with guns who apparently have something against me. They don't know that this is just an everyday thing for me anymore. To be fair I have made a few enemies. "I always like a surprise," I tell him confidently as he head snaps towards me. He smiles triumphantly.