Grown pt 2

I watch as my daughter runs across our front yard. After Charity and I got married we moved to America. I got a job at a high school boxing coach and she is working at the local hospital.

We had Helen six years ago when we were twenty. She is the light of my life. Her and her mother that is. It's interesting to see how much I've grown over the past few years. I'm so much more happy now. I have a family and that's all that matters to me.

"Helen time for bed," her mother calls out to her. She runs up to me and I pick her up off of the ground and walk inside behind Charity. Charity and I put the kid in her bed and we say goodnight.

I go to sleep shortly after Charity and I've never felt more content. I'm happy.
~•~•~•~•~•~

I change into some sweatpants and a jacket before heading of to the high school I coach at. I'm greeted with friendly smiles from colleagues who don't know the first thing about my old life. I find it refreshing that I could get a new start.

"Hey coach," a few of my students greet me. I smile and greet them back. They start their warmups after I instruct them to and o watch them to see who is actually trying or not. After a few minutes I hear the gym door open but I simply ignore it.

"This is a private practice ma'am," my co coach says and I leave him to deal with it.

"I know," a familiar British voice says. I turn around at her voice and hold back a snarl.

"Rider," she says in that emotionless voice of hers. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want Jones?" I ask her. Tulip Jones the head of MI6. My past.

"We need your help Alex," she says. I immediately shake my head knowing that all eyes in the room are on us but she doesn't seem to care.

"No Jones I have a family and a life here," I tell her and she sighs.

"We need your help Alex please," she says. I decline again. "You said you'd would help us if we needed help," she tells me.

"I have a wife and daughter," I say to her knowing that she probably already knows that.

"Scorpia has formed a group called poison now," she informs me. Is she not aware of all of the voices listening. She'll probably just have them sign something later because she knows I wouldn't talk to her on my own.

"So your plan is to send the person who is on the top of their kill list on a mission into their group? Have you lost it?" I ask her allowing my natural accent to slip through my American one.

"They'll come after you anyway," she says and that makes me pause. They will and either way my family nor I am safe. I sigh.

"I have some conditions," I tell her and she nods.

"This will be my last mission," I tell her and she reluctantly agrees. "And my wife and daughter will be under MI6 protection," I tell her.

"Of course Alex," She reply's but before she can add on another thing I speak up.

"I don't mean some half assed protection from you I mean that I will pick the agents in charge," I tell her and she agrees.

"Lets go," I say while walking out of the gym.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Alex Rider never taught at the high school again. After the mission he went on he decided that life was precious. He wanted to keep his family safe and so he moved back home with Charity and Helen. They were close to friends and family that way and Alex always looked out for everyone. It helped him to know that he was still protecting.

As for MI6, Jones kept her word as that was the last mission for Alex. She changed some things around and eventually when she retired she offered Alex her position as head of MI6.

Alex Rider has grown a lot since his first time at MI6. He had a family and he had complete confidence he could protect them. He retired from the undercover operations. And he had ultimately become a regular adult. When Jones offered him head of MI6 Alex decided to take it because in the end he wasn't normal. He wanted to use his training and use it to help people. Maybe that's the only reason he put up with MI6 for all of those years. Because I'm the end he was helping to save the world.

A/n: so this is really short but here's part two. I literally don't know what to write next so if you have and ideas/requests feel free to comment or message me.